• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Mar 2009 Bulletin!!!

Woo hoo Asia leaps and I can see myself becoming current. Actually all of Asia will become current, surely.

Where are you slackerdemigod, waiting for your pdf upload.

For April, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2009 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number: Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except ThoseListed Separately
AFRICA 26,900 Except: Egypt 17,400
Ethiopia 15,700
Nigeria 9,900
ASIA 17,400 Except: Bangladesh 11,000
EUROPE 20,800
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 7
OCEANIA 715
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 900

Yea, I am wondering what's going on ~ Well, look like AS will be current in july or even earlier!

terrible news for africa!!!!

For April, immigrant numbers in the DV category are available to qualified DV-2009 applicants chargeable to all regions/eligible countries as follows. When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number: Region All DV Chargeability Areas Except ThoseListed Separately
AFRICA 26,900 Except: Egypt 17,400
Ethiopia 15,700
Nigeria 9,900
ASIA 17,400 Except: Bangladesh 11,000
EUROPE 20,800
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 7
OCEANIA 715
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 900
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Woo hoo Asia leaps and I can see myself becoming current. Actually all of Asia will become current, surely.

Where are you slackerdemigod, waiting for your pdf upload.

Uploaded. Good luck darkhorse. It's looking good for you and other Asia candidates!

I'm happy to say my interview notifcation came up a week ago. Two weeks before the March bulletin came out which was a nice surprise. Interview is March 4. It's scary but I'm hopeful!

I'm little bit confused. The cut-off number for EU in April is 20800. My number is also 20800. Does this means I can send my application in April or have to wait one more month?

Do you need to send anything?
You should ask KCC for your interview date
I will guess it is on very late of APR

It is obviously clear that by this increase in amount of asian case numbers in march bulletin, all of the asian individuals will eventually become current.
and the hypothesis that points toward empty spaces in case number of asia continent seems to be valid as well !!!:)

I'm little bit confused. The cut-off number for EU in April is 20800. My number is also 20800. Does this means I can send my application in April or have to wait one more month?

what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!? can i send my application!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??:confused::confused:?

Last edited by a moderator:
email or call KCC

You will have your interview very late April just contact KCC to get the date as you await 2nl. All the best

Thank you for your replays, but I think my question wasn't correct. What I mean is: my number is exactly EU20800, am I current in April or May, and when can I send AOS package to the Chicago Lock box?

hey everyone

i'm new to this and dv2010 is my first attempt , i cant understand whats this topic all about =) .. so if someone can please explain it briefly just for the heads up

i'm from Egypt

Thank you for your replays, but I think my question wasn't correct. What I mean is: my number is exactly EU20800, am I current in April or May, and when can I send AOS package to the Chicago Lock box?

That is why most of us tell you to contact KCC for your exact date of interview or the date to send docs to chicago.

hey everyone

i'm new to this and dv2010 is my first attempt , i cant understand whats this topic all about =) .. so if someone can please explain it briefly just for the heads up

i'm from Egypt

Originally, this kind of topics is just a FYI, telling every candidates here that new cut off number for next month is posted officailly

Ha...Ha...So fast for asia !!! Good news for asian !!! I hope I can go to the interview in June or July !!! My case number is AS25###

The answer is written in the Bulletin ;)
When an allocation cut-off number is shown, visas are available only for applicants with DV regional lottery rank numbers BELOW the specified allocation cut-off number: