Mar 04 EB3 140 approved

bharad1

Registered Users (C)
I got the approval notice today...

140: RD 03/08/04 AD: 02/16/05
485: RD 03/08/04 AD: ???

Priority Date: 11/2001 (own labor).

Some hope for EB3 filers! looks like NSC is still processing EB3 cases...

Congratulations Bharad1,

It was great to see some positive activity today. It makes me feel a lot better as I'm just a month away from your RD under same category.

DIGS

DIGS said:
Congratulations Bharad1,

It was great to see some positive activity today. It makes me feel a lot better as I'm just a month away from your RD under same category.

DIGS
Though we all hope good, but you know, that month gap may take one day, or one year at NSC.

Best luck to both of us.

Hi Yuren,

It was good to see someone of April. I know there is lot unpredictability, but feel good to have hope against hope. When we applied, I hoped of getting thru with 140 in last calendar year, but we are into a fresh year with a fresh hope.

Good luck.

DIGS

Hearty congratulations! I'm happy for you!! I always found your comments on the forum very balanced and knowledgeable.

Kashish

bharad1 said:
I got the approval notice today...

140: RD 03/08/04 AD: 02/16/05
485: RD 03/08/04 AD: ???

Priority Date: 11/2001 (own labor).

Some hope for EB3 filers! looks like NSC is still processing EB3 cases...

Niceone2004 said:
Bahard1
Did you apply for EAD or AP recently?

Yes, I applied for EAD2/AP2 on 01/10/05...both have been approved.

EAD2 AD: 02/10/05
AP2 AD: 02/18/05

I really hope all of you get 140s approved sooon...It's time NSC opened the floodgates!

We have been waiting for a long time now for NSC to open it's floodgates....

Hope they mass approve this week....

Congrats Bharad1!

FAQer

EB3/RIR
140 ND 11/xx/2004 LUD 01/14/2005
485 ND 01/xx/2005 LUD 01/14/2005
FP ND 02/xx/2005
EAD/AP ????

It's now 8 days since 140 approved, with no LUD change in 485 so I am getting the feeling I've been shafted by NSC again...
I suppose I should feel grateful that my 140 was approved while many are still waiting, but after seeing concurrent approvals for people with priority dates so much after mine (late 2002, even 2003!!) i figured I was due for a break...

but, it looks like a another long wait ...Just another year in NSC Paradise.

I think I140 is approved based in the Priority Date of the labour, not based on the Recieved Date. Folks who have PD in year 2001 are getting approved even they have filed in March 2004. Folks who have filed in Sep 2003 may be having PD not in 2001 or early 2002 ?

Update

Got an email that an RFE has been issued on my 485. Will update as soon as I recieve it.

Has anyone here recieved an RFE to show that they maintained status since their last trip to Canada (because I-94 was not collected or issued and no stamps on passport)? How did you handle this?

140 Approvals

Hello,
Do you guys know of any pattern of 140 approvals.
I mean is the approval based on PD of labor or RD of 140.

My 140 RD is 08/03/2004.I'm in a situation where every month my employer asks me for updates to hire/fire.

Please let everybody know if you have any info.

Thanks.

bharad1 said:
Got an email that an RFE has been issued on my 485. Will update as soon as I recieve it.

Has anyone here recieved an RFE to show that they maintained status since their last trip to Canada (because I-94 was not collected or issued and no stamps on passport)? How did you handle this?

Just received the RFE. As suspected, its about the Canada trip. The exact verbiage is

Submit documentary evidence of your last lawful admission to the US on Dec 23, 2002. Such evidence may include, but is not limited to:

Copies of both side of your form I-94 reflecting your Dec 23, 2002 inspection and admission.

Copies of the pages in your passport ehich show US visas, Immigration admission stamps or other endorsements.

Is this the standard kind of RFE for this? Any thoughts on how to respond? I do not have an I-94 or passport stamp from trip since it's usually not done on short road trips to Canada.

Bharad

We were in a similar position. I think you need to talk to the US ins officer / office that let you in and get a statement from them. When we had applied for EAD/AP extension, my wife had submitted a written affidavit with the details on which border unit let her come in from Canada.

HI Bharad1,

Is your case updated online? My LUD changed on 2/16/04 too but there is no update to the case.

Thanks