Mar.01Filer-Approved!!!

yes, he/she is such a lazy lier

I did a search on keywords "tension and anxiety" and found Jet Li\'s post.

??

Agree with bumps, this post has too many question marks on its face. Even though everyone here hope it is real and true. People are trying not to argue with lucky guy, but also trying not to be fooled.

1. I-140 pause for almost 6 months started from Oct. 2000 to April 2001. Almost all cases filed in Oct or later got their I-140 after April 2001.

2. Where did he got the AD 11/09/01 while AVM he heard is 11/12?

3. This lucky one has a very good login name, he wants everybody remind him of his father so that he can behave himself.

urdad ? could you please explain the identical message by jetli..

We would be glad to believe your case.We just wanted to make sure..that you indeed have the approval

Please post your EAC number

Hi,
If you want people trust you please tell us your EAC number so we can check AVM to confirm it. Okay?

No Title

as we can all see, urdad and Jet Li are just one sicko, who is enjoying his sickening pleasures by pulling our leg. the minimum we can do is not respond to this #$#%. Look at his other posting about the waiting line for stamping at Arlington, and the need for a bathroom in case of his emergency!! It is unfortunate that some naive and helpful person actually reponded in details to this.

Let us all abandon his postings and update the original March thread. (I am sure that this idiot is going to come back with other equally inane names. beware)