Registered Users (C)
My info:
PD 10/00
RD 03/18/01
ND 03/21/01
FD 09/05/01
AD 11/09/01
EAC-01-131-xxxxx

Heard the magic word "Your I485 was approved on 11/12/2001".
I have been visiting this site almost everyday since April 2001. It really helps me to reduce the tension and anxiety especially under current economic slow down and some tending to restrict immigration. Thanks go to all of you, especially to who maintains this site. Best wishes to all of you! Waiting for courtesy notice to arrive.

congrats and have freedom

Thanks a lot updating everyone in this site. Please post your category ( eb1, eb2)

Urdad - please answer this question?

When is your AVM changed from "case not found" to "case received..."?Thank you

Beleive it or not. I am just wait for my notice to stamp

I never got my AVM changed before approval. And I have been worrying about whoever has changed these few days as a Mar. filer.
I called VSC all afternoon and before talking to IIO, I checked AVM first and more then surprise to hear the magic words! I didn\'t trust my ear before I replayed it for 4 times. That\'s it...

Category: EB3->EB2

If that is true.

Every once a while, there is going to be an extremely lucky guy. But one case does not make a trand. My take is that it has to be confirmed by an IIO that VSC is starting MAR01 cases.

I also think it\'s Possbile

Based on the VSC\'s process it has made in the last couple of month.
We started to see Feb cases approval about a month ago, it make perfectly sense they start pick some luck March Guys now.

yes copied - it is bogus

Another Feb. case approved! - Jet Li Nov 12, 2001 07:15 pm
Heard the magic word "Your I485 was approved on 11/06/2001".
I have been visiting this site almost everyday since June 2001. It really helps us to reduce the tension and anxiety especially under current economic slow down and some tending to restrict immigration...

No Title

This is a big BS. It would be interesting to c all his correct dates and category. 140 clearence was a huge headache early this year and also late last year. Not taking into account labor time ... assuming this person is EB1(but if you c his messages .. I dont think he is EB1)