Mar-01 Approved

daar

Registered Users (C)
Ladies and Gentlemen of the march-01 waiters and other waiters. I just want to let you know My case has been approved on Dec 3rd. I just checked it.
Here are my details, "THIS IS NOT A FAKE"
RD 02/22/2001
ND 03/05/2001
I140 Not CP
Labor EB2 Reg Country:INDIA
Message Always Said "Recieved case on ........"
AD 12/03/2001
EAC 01-118-*****
Good Luck to everyone
Thank You

Congratulations...

and sure i believe you... Though technically it is not March (by RD) it is of great hope that INS is moving forward...

Congratulations again and thanks for sharing with us.

Congratulation! But your RD is Feb not march IT\'s NOT A MARCH case. Anyway Congrats!!!

Why is it not a March case? I thought VSC goes by ND. That\'s when the EAC number gets assigned.

Well that is a long debate never resolved.

But it looks like they go by ND. So, Let us get together and congratulate.

How do you know about it?

bcoz u said "Message Always Said "Recieved case on ........" "

Congrats

Its a good sign after all. Did any body got approved with ND in March, if not then this confirms that they started processing Mar.

This is not a March case

No, this is not a march case, because INS always proceeds according to RD, as an INS agent said (the messsage appeared on this board ca. 3 weeks ago). But obviously they are toward to March cases.

Thank You

Thank You Very Much Every one and good luck
Yes GC0001 U are right message always said case recieved on March 5th.

Mine have the same details

RD : 02/22/2001
ND : 03/05/2001
FP : 08/15/2001

On my receipt from VSC, which the lawyer gave me, the receipr date is 02/22/2001 but VSC automated message says \'your case was received on 03/05/2001.....\'. I did not get any approvals as yet.

No Title

Keep Checking AVM I\'m sure you will hear the magic words.
I had my FP on 07/30/2001.

INS uses ND [eventhough they refer to it as Reciept Date often]

Congratulations to the lucky person!

This is confirmed news.
What IIO s call Receipt Date is the date mentioned against ND in our receipt.
I got it confirmed when I called IIO recently.
He said my receipt date is Mar 16, 2001 but it is my ND. When I asked him about this, he clarified it.
I believe this helps.

INS uses ND

This is confirmed news.
What IIO s call Receipt Date is the date mentioned against ND in our receipt.
I got it confirmed when I called IIO recently.
He said my receipt date is Mar 16, 2001 but it is my ND. When I asked him about this, he clarified it.
I believe this helps.

Hello sPrathik,,, Did you ask IIO, what dates ??

Hello sPrathik,
Did you ask IIO, what dates are they processing right now.
Thanks

No Title

It is no big deal the clarification made to SPRATHIK by IIO that INS\'s receipt date is the Notice date. I guess, every one in the whole world knows about it that Notice Date is nothing but the date they enter the info into the computer system, and generate a notice for the acknowledgement. THe real question is when they assign 485 cases to officers, do they pick the applications by their PHYSICAL RECEIVED DATE at the mail room or the date they enter the info into computer. I strongly beleive and feels quite reasonable that it will be done by the 485 physical receipt date. The reason: Did anybody look at the FP notice??? You can easily figure it out that there is a Receipt Date Box filled with the Physical receipt date of 485 package, NOT THE NOTICE DATE. It clearly indicates that they process the 485 applications by RECEIPT DATE, BUT NOT THE NOTICE DATE.

milk is right

Once I asked an IIO (couple of months ago), she said that all the processing happens with respect to the RD, when the app was recieved physically at the INS mail room. I asked her about the 180 day count, that also starts with RD, even the EAD 90 day count starts from RD. I had to ask all this questions because my H1 was getting over and still did not recieve EAD. then I had to use 90 day rule and go to local INS office as per IIO and recieve EAD.

IloveGC