Manual vs. Automatic Schedule FP

kongkong03

Registered Users (C)
I heard that a lot of people had tried to call the INS to request manually FP scheduled and succeeded.

I also heard that some people got respond from INS that FP cannot be manually scheduled and the computer system will automatically pick up your name when times come.

What is the guideline for the INS officer to decide automatic or manual?

If someone is lucky enough to talk to the officer and she/he is kind enough to manually schedule FP. Is the approval process time actually reduced?

Kongkong03
TSC EB3
ND6/17/02
No FP yet
Never Call INS...busy line always.

It helps to call

Yes, it helps to call TSC to get FP done.
Please note their automatic computerised FP system in TSC did not work properly for some reason. This caused more than 5000 cases of 2001 to be left behind for FPs and subsequently approvals.

TSC did anounce for the applicants of above said peroid, that you should call them to get the FP notices. Several people have done so.

Will it speed your approval time? Nobody knows answer to this millian dollar question.

Number to call is 214 381 1423. Have your SRC number ready.

MAY 01..

MAY 01 :

Did you say there was an official announcement from the INS that people with RD/ND in 2001 could call to get their FP scheduled?

I keep getting IIO's that tell me, manual FP's cannot be done, and that I will just have to wait.

Could you provide me with the source of the announcement/Notice so that I may quote it to the IIO?

Thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:
Bkd52:

Whats ur RD/ND? IIOs refuse to order manual FPs if the ND/RD is not 2001 or earlier. They refuse to order manual FPs for 2002 cases.