manik_baasha approved!!! Its all over now!!!!!!!!!!

manik_baasha

Registered Users (C)
Finally , I got the 2 magical emails today. My case has been approved!!!!!!!!!!!! Yippie!!!!!!!!!!!! Hurrah!!! This puts an end to 40 months of painful wait!! I still can't believe it. Its going to take a while for me to come to terms with this. I still can't believe it man!!

The climax went like this. When I got back from lunch and was glancing through my emails, my heart froze when I saw 2 USCIS somewhere in the middle. And just when I was about to click on it, I had a network outage, nothing network related worked. There I was with mouse pointing to the USCIS email and an hourglass flipping up and down. It took about 10 minutes to get connectivity back. Trust me, it was the longest 10 minutes in my whole life. And when I finally opened the email, it said that the case was approved. When I saw approved, I yelled "YES" I am sure I could have been heard a mile away!! THis is the greatest day in my recent memory!! Las Vegas, here comes daddy!!

Good luck to all of you. I am sure you all will get it just for your perseverance and your will to help others. Please let me know if I could be of any help.

JSP said:
HEarty Congratulations.

Thanks Guys!!

Dumb question. Does anyone know of any case where the online case status says that its approved. The phone message says that its approved, an email says that its approved but its really not approved??? Sorry if its stupid but I still can't believe this!!

manik_baasha said:
Thanks Guys!!

Dumb question. Does anyone know of any case where the online case status says that its approved. The phone message says that its approved, an email says that its approved but its really not approved??? Sorry if its stupid but I still can't believe this!!

I guess you need some strong Chivas Regal Scotch Whisky to make you sleep peacefully tonight.. Dont worry you already got your 485 approved. You need to believe INS once in a while..

Enjoy your evening and enjoy the freedom!

Congratulations

Not to worry

Manik_baasha,

Don't worry Baasha, if the 485 is approved once per online and phone, it is equivalent to approval of 100 times 100%.

Enjoy your day. :)

Basha Bhai
Congrats. Its the same Dialogue "One USCIS says approved its equal to 100 times"

Enjoy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

My case almost like your ... PD 07/2001 ND 09/2003 and also went for FP on 10/15/2004. My message is saying that USCIS got the FP and resumed my case.

:p Holding my breath and keeping my finger crossed :p

Oh!!! Santa!!! give approval as my Chritmas Gift!

Waiting!!!
:p

JSP said:
Manik_baasha,

Don't worry Baasha, if the 485 is approved once per online and phone, it is equivalent to approval of 100 times 100%.

Enjoy your day. :)

Very funny!! :)

Thank you dude!

hi manik_baasha

congratulations on ur approval.

Just a small Note:
when u had network outage, instaed of waiting 10 mins with bated breath and anxiety for the network to come back, u should have called the 1-800 number to find out ur case status. anyway now that it's all over.

Explorer 19:

When you have outage, you really dont see many options. Once I had an accident, it was hit and run by somebody. Most of the time I give advise to my fellows to note the number of car once you get involved in an accident, but at that time I was not paying any attention to it, and they ran away. Anyways enjoy your freedom bro, hard work of yours 40 months paid you well. Go and gamble in Vegas bro, hookers are there for you.

Explorer19 said:
hi manik_baasha

congratulations on ur approval.

Just a small Note:
when u had network outage, instaed of waiting 10 mins with bated breath and anxiety for the network to come back, u should have called the 1-800 number to find out ur case status. anyway now that it's all over.

We have voice over IP for one. I didnt have the 1-800 number handy at the time for another. Most of all, like labordrags mentions, its hard to think straight when you are under "panic".

Good luck to you all. I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the approval notice, so I can get stamped. :)