Make an appointment for I-485 stamping

2001Case

Registered Users (C)
Yesterday I went to get my I-485 stamping to West Palm Beach, FL office and I couldn't get in since I didn't have an appointment, so if you going to west palm beach make sure you have an appointment.

I had to call my lawyer and she came to rescue since she had an appointment for some other client and she took me in. The real process from fingerprinting to passport stamping only took half an hour but it took total 3 hours

good luck to everyone who are still waiting.

Is infopass for us?

When you try to schedule an appointment for stamping passport, which reason should I chose?

*You need to replace your Alien Resident Card.

*You need to file an application for yourself or someone else.

*You have a question about your case.

*It has been more than 90 days since you filed an I-765 and you did not receive an Employment Authorization Card.

or

*You wish to speak to an immigration officer.

On April 26 I will try to stamp my passport without appointment in Miami, I will let you know if it was sucessful.

curiousGeorge

I went there yesterday around 7:30 and I was told I need to make an appointment and they refuse to let me in.

Antsy02098

I think, select "You wish to speak to an immigration officer" but yoiu going to Miami and lots of guys here did go there without an appointment

Good luck

Antsy02098,

Infopass is only for 4 or 5 CIS Centres. If you live in one of the area you can make an appointment. The option you need to select is -"Talk to an Immigration Officer' . When you enter your zip code, it directs one to the nearest location.