Maine SESA Tracker

Guys help needed badly...

Dear Friends,
I am in a situation wherein my parent company had to terminate contract with my client. Because of this they let me go. I was able to find another project, but I do not want to go back to my old parent company. (One reason also for getting fast gc). But this new client wants me to join asap and now I'm looking for a company who can file my GC from state like Maine, Montana, Boston etc.. If you know any reliable company from any of these fast processing state please shoot me the information at startdsl@yahoo.com
Your quick response is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
DS

Bigredrose

Can you post some additional information about the rejections you referred to?

Like how did you get the information? And why are they rejecting applications? And are they send NOF/RFE or rejections? Any additional information is appreciated. Thanks

State Labor

Hi guys,

some good news to share, my lawyer told me that my state has been cleared ( took 6 months), hoping for the best at the Federal DOL.

My best wishes to all the guys in this Thread

GC_MAINE:
It took 6 months for your State Labor??? But then the processing time is just lagging by 2 months or so, I'm really confused about how this works, could somebody please explain to us about this delay??

Thanks

Maine & Boston non-RIR question

Hello Gurus,
Currently Maine non-RIR is just one month behind RIR i.e. June 2004
Is it advisable to file for a non-RIR rather than RIR from Maine since even Boston DOL is almost same for RIR/non-RIR.
Your thoughts are highly appreciated.

thanks,
DS

Applying from Maine.

Hi,

My employer is based out of a slow labor processing region. They have decided to open up a corporate branch in Maine and start doing labors from there.. What are the things to watch out for? Is it better to go with RIR or NON RIR? what are the rates of rejection in this scenario ? Since the branch in Maine is new, will I face any problems.. should they be running payrolls for people from Maine? Any feedback will be helpful. Thanks.

Kobra,

This will not work. It is called "forum shopping" and the DOL (both state and regional) are well aware of it. The company needs to be established for several months for this to work. By established I mean physical location, payroll, taxes, contracts or projects, etc.

pre-approved labor ?

I am looking for a pre-approved labor.
I have 9 months left for 6 yrs on my H1 visa to end.My current employer applied for my GC- but I don't think they company will survive that long.

Please send me an email at help4lc@yahoo.com.

maine_receipt date

My lawyer told they received the receipt # and date,
they applied my case in jun-04 to maine
But , I got a query for not having my company state unemployment tax identification number and I my lawyer sent this information week after the 45 days deadline given by state labor dept. This all happened till last week.
did any body had similar situation happend past and did they got labor approved.
Thanks and I appreciate for the answer.