Maine SESA Tracker

I called, my employer to find out about the status, still its the same story.. he says he have not heared anything from my lawyer, i cannot call my lawyer to find out since they are "hand-in-glove" type.. so trying to wait some more time.....

Thanks

grandhe said:
Hi Gc_Maine2
It cannot be hanging out in Maine this long. Call this number and get info from them by giving your name, employer name.

Let me know where it stands and how it is going

Regards

Time?

Hello gurus,

can you let me know how many days it is generally taking Maine state clearance.
Mine is RIR/EB2.

a_ven

Hi GC_main2
You don't need to call employer or lawyer, call this number (207.624.6487)and provide your information, company information they'll tell you the whole story of the application.

I called, my employer to find out about the status, still its the same story.. he says he have not heared anything from my lawyer, i cannot call my lawyer to find out since they are "hand-in-glove" type.. so trying to wait some more time.....

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandhe
Hi Gc_Maine2
It cannot be hanging out in Maine this long. Call this number and get info from them by giving your name, employer name.

Let me know where it stands and how it is going

Regards

It is taking less than a month for RIR cases.

a_ven said:
Hello gurus,

Mine is RIR/EB2.

a_ven

can you provide employer details? is he reliable? r u happy with him? what are the arrangements with employer?

a_ven said:
Hello gurus,

Mine is RIR/EB2.

a_ven

Guys,

Can someone who currently works in the state of Maine contact me please? I’m moving up there soon (once/if my LC gets approved) and I wanted to get some advice about a few things. Please if you have a few minutes to spare can you help a fellow Labor Certificate applicant? E-mail is munspe@hotmail.com. Thanks very much in advance.

Please Help

Can anyone please give me a good consulting company whom they can apply GC in Maine? I already trusted one company as they promised to apply in Maine, But now they applied in Chicago. So I still have good Job with great billing rate. Since my 6 years is ending next year I have to take a drastic step. please send me any companies that doing great in LC in Maine or faster LC approvals. Email is munidinesh@yahoo.com

-D

Status Labor

Maine RIR labor processing date Aug 12, 2004
NON- RIR Aug 9, 2004

This status is on date 09/01/2004

thanks

How did you get that information Rahul? And do you know how long it is taking to process a case once they start their review process?

I called them and asked. I donot know how long it will take for reivew process.

jifjef said:
How did you get that information Rahul? And do you know how long it is taking to process a case once they start their review process?

Hi Rahul,

Could you tell us on which number did you call? Also please post the details that they have asked you in your conversation.

a_ven

rahul_singh said:
I called them and asked. I donot know how long it will take for reivew process.

Do they give out such information at the SESA office if you call? I thought they normally dont even talk to you unless you are a lawyer representing the company or the main contact from the company itself. Maine SESA office seems very generous in giving out such details.

Guys,

I don't think we should all call and bug them about cases. It is a very rapid processing time. I mean they are only 2 weeks back. Unless you have been waiting for a month or more you should be hearing something soon.

I agree with Jifjef now that we should not call them or bug them
jifjef said:
Guys,

I don't think we should all call and bug them about cases. It is a very rapid processing time. I mean they are only 2 weeks back. Unless you have been waiting for a month or more you should be hearing something soon.

Someone told me yesterday that companies that are filing from Maine
- and who do not have their main office there
- and employee whose project is outside that state is also not working in that state ,
then their labors are getting rejected. I think that this might not be true . So are there any cases like these that anyone knows of who have got their labors approved recently?

bigredrose said:
Someone told me yesterday that companies that are filing from Maine
- and who do not have their main office there
- and employee whose project is outside that state is also not working in that state ,
then their labors are getting rejected. I think that this might not be true . So are there any cases like these that anyone knows of who have got their labors approved recently?

That's not true. I am aware of my friend who got his labour from maine 1.5 month back working in west coast. Can you guys share your employer info if you happy working with him with his policies and procedure, how transperant and how reliable like that?

Regards

Reliable Employer

grandhe, a_ven,bigredrose,rahul_singh,jifjef,neocor
would you care sharing your employer info? I am looking for a reliable employer operating from maine. Please Please share with me at sur_yak@yahoo.com

Regards
Sur