• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Mailling to KCC

mic27

Registered Users (C)
Dear mates,
I have posted so many treads about my wife's place of birth issue. Finding no real solution (may be the problem has no solution) I have decided to e-mail to KCC. You who read my previous posts relating to this please Ignore those and treat it as a fresh post and give your opinion, advise.

"Case Number: 2009AS00004XXX
PA name: XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXX
Preference Category. DV Diversity
Foreign State Chargeability: Bangladesh
Date of birth: JanuaryXX, 19XX

Dear Sir,
I have sent my document to Kcc and it has been received (confirmed by phone call). I have few corrections with my DS-230 and I will contact with you later about this. Now I have a problem with my original application. As my wife born in Golapgonj (town) in Sylhet city, She can get her birth certificate with any of the above places name as her place of birth. But problem is I can’t remember what did I write in the original application (spouse information) as her place of birth- Sylhet or Golapgonj. Since I want to order my wife’s birth certificate, I have to determine her place of birth. And as far I know it is most important to match original application’s information with birth certificate. So my appeal is to you please check my original application and kindly inform me what did I write in the place of birth (spouse information). Whether it is Sylhet or Golapgonj. Hope you will help me solving my problem. Thanks In advance.

I am waiting for your kind reply.

With Thanking
XXXXXXXXX XXXXXXX XXXXX
2009AS00004XXX
Bangladesh"

Any advise will be highly appreciated. WBR

Last edited by a moderator:
Please write down exactly, what did you write:-
(1) In your's DS-230 Form (part I - Item no. 14) place of birth of Spouse.
(2) In your wife's DS-230 Form (part I - Item no. 6) Place of birth (City or town)
Also, another question - Do you have any child?

Re

Please write down exactly, what did you write:-
(1) In your's DS-230 Form (part I - Item no. 14) place of birth of Spouse.
(2) In your wife's DS-230 Form (part I - Item no. 6) Place of birth (City or town)
Also, another question - Do you have any child?

Golap gonj. No child. But Ds-230 is not a problem. It can be changed

Hi,
If you want help to solve your problem, please try to answer the question accurately and you need to spend some time for that. Then people can help you. Is there any space between Golap and gonj or it is one word Golapgonj.
Please answer these questions as the way I am asking now and then I can give you a suggestion. I hope you kept a copy of DS-230 (part I & II), look at your forms and then answer me.

1) So, you did not mention about Sylhet in your's DS-230 Form (part I - Item no. 14) and in your wife's DS-230 Form (part I - Item no. 6).
2) In both places you write only Golapgonj?
3) In 1st application (original application) they asked, "City where Spouse was born". But you can not remember what did you write at that time. For you information, in 1st application (original application) they asked only the name of City not Town. As we know Sylhet is the city.
4) Have you sent the email to KCC already or not?
If you will send me the answers of all these questions accurately, then I can try to give you a suggestion to solve the problem. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,
If you want help to solve your problem, please try to answer the question accurately and you need to spend some time for that. Then people can help you. Is there any space between Golap and gonj or it is one word Golapgonj.
Please answer these questions as the way I am asking now and then I can give you a suggestion. I hope you kept a copy of DS-230 (part I & II), look at your forms and then answer me.

1) So, you did not mention about Sylhet in your's DS-230 Form (part I - Item no. 14) and in your wife's DS-230 Form (part I - Item no. 6).
2) In both places you write only Golapgonj?
3) In 1st application (original application) they asked, "City where Spouse was born". But you can not remember what did you write at that time. For you information, in 1st application (original application) they asked only the name of City not Town. As we know Sylhet is the city.
4) Have you sent the email to KCC already or not?
If you will send me the answers of all these questions accurately, then I can try to give you a suggestion to solve the problem. Thanks.

Sorry for writting so brifly.
1) Yes I did. In my ds-230 I write Golapgonj, Sylhet, Bangladesh
In wifes ds230 I write City/Town "Golapgonj", Province "Sylhet", Country "Bangladesh"
2) I write Golapgonj, Sylhet, Bangladesh
3) Bellow the Box(Original application) there was a check box "City/Town unknown". May be that thing misguaided me.
4) I have sent e-mail to KCC

Thanks for the reply and hope you will give me a suggestion to solve my problem.

Ich can tell you right now what the answer from KCC is, even if I'm not employed there ;)

Thank you for your inquiry.

KCC does not have the ability to retrieve or correct the data that was provided on the original entry to the lottery.

The information you provided will be included in your case file for review.

Need Passion and hope problem will be solved

1) Yes I did. In my ds-230 I write Golapgonj, Sylhet, Bangladesh
In wifes ds230 I write City/Town "Golapgonj", Province "Sylhet", Country "Bangladesh"
2) I write Golapgonj, Sylhet, Bangladesh
3) Bellow the Box(Original application) there was a check box "City/Town unknown". May be that thing misguaided me.
4) I have sent e-mail to KCC

Still I am confused about your answer No 3). Was there a check bos "City/Town unknown" in Original Application? Sorry I forgot. I have the saved copy of the Original Application which I sent for me, it shows "City where spouse was born".

When you get the reply from KCC, Please post your message to KCC and reply of KCC together in this thread and that time I hope you will get the proper guideline. Also, requesting you don't take any step after receiving the mail from KCC. First discuss it here.

@pratik80

Hi Mic27,

Do you receive any reply from KCC?
Thanks

No my friend. They didnt reply for unknown resion. But I have make up my mind. I am almost sure I put "Sylhet" in City of Birth. I couldnt find any resion
to put anithing els here and if I did it is my bad luck. And I am not a bit sorry for that. Thank you very much for giving me valuable informations. It helps a lot. Specially making such tough desition.

PS You can PM me. Best regard