Mailing Address

sending renewal application

Could some one give mailing address for I-131 and I-765 ( NSC center ).

Thanks in advance.

Here it is

U.S. Department of Justice,
BCIS,
Nebraska Service Center,
P.O. Box 87131,
Lincoln,
NE 68501-7131

Trip
ND Jan 23 2003

Thanks trip.

I think that address for i-131 right?

How about i-765?

Here is the address i got from uscis website , tell me is it correct?

+++
U.S. Department of Homeland Security,
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services,
Nebraska Service Center,
P.O. Box 87765
Lincoln, NE 68501-7765

+++
U.S. Department of Homeland Security,
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services,
Nebraska Service Center,
P.O. Box 87131,
Lincoln, NE 68501-7131.

Thanks trip.

Thanks trip.

No, i am not doing online EAD. After some research I found that there is no significant advantage over paper method. I want to do paper.

Here comes another question, Can send my wife application with mine? or i have send separate?

Thanks in advance.

They should be seperate, do not send them together.

If you do online you need not send any paper work to NSC, all you have to do is call the 1-800 Number which is on you receipt and schedule an appointment for Fingerprinting. Think about it, it is very simple.

Trip

I disagree with Trip..if you apply for EAD online then you are supposed to send in your supporting document along with a copy of your online application.

minn_labor,

That is an option in the online application if you want to send your papers to Service Center. Well I had done mine online but I did not send paper work to NSC.

Thank you,
Trip

Trip
you are right its an option whether you want to send in your supporting documents or not when you apply for an EAD online. But its better to send in
the documents than have them issue an RFE and prolong the process. Its better to be safe than be sorry. That's just my take.

thanks
minn_labor