Magical Explosion-Approved *******

gurufromnj

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,
This morning, I was depressed & down with no coffee thinking about work & family & dear USCIS in the background after a long commute of hour & a half to office.
Guess what?????? I opened up my browser to perform a regular check & saw the magic words "Your case has been approved on 6th Jun 2004." I refreshed my browser again & again just to make sure that it was me and not somebody else, I also called up the USCIS (non?) customer service number and cool ...............same message it was approved!!! :D :eek:
I felt so happy, I called up my wifey & family and told them that I am the happiest person in my life, after 7 years of ups & down in this nice country we finally have a GREEN CARD (oooooh! that magic word) my wifey with a tooth-ache actually shouted out of the excitement.(Even hers is also approved on same day)
I finally decided to take a day off right now & go home and prey in the temple for the fruits that GOD has given us.
I had to miss many big opportunities and had to stay back on many cool business offers. I guess now is the time to shoot for 'em.
I called up my lazy lawyer & he was unable to answer my call, he was in a meeting or something...(I had to give him this news and also for the next paperwork.)

Friends, buddies, chaps & guys.................I wish & prey to the GOD for your good news too & I am sure that you will get it asap!

Keep up the good work "RAJIV KHANNA" and this forum is seriously helpful & supporting. I will be here as a regular person to answer any questions and to support you guys!

I have to book my tickets to back home for visit!
I have to change my job.
I have to dance like a hell.
I have to kiss my daugher & wife.
I have to help the people in need.

So many pending thing I can actually focus on now!

Good luck guys!

Congrats

Could you please clarify your EAC number and RD - they do not seem to match.

Congratulations once again :)

I am getting excited reading your post. I guess it's a great feeling I want to experience it myself.

Good Luck and Congratulations.

Sunny19 said:
Could you please clarify your EAC number and RD - they do not seem to match.

Congratulations once again :)

Yes you are right, my RD was 19th and not 17th April 2002, apologies for the typo, but the news is still true! ;)

Congratulations, my dear fellow Jersey-ite. Though I feel bad for losing a fellow prisonor, I wish you good luck in fulfilling all those dreams. You set a nice example of way to celebrate the occasion. Now I don’t need to think much about how to celebrate when I get my approval. You made our job easy. I like people who come out with originality and you have plenty of that (originality).

Last edited by a moderator:
dsatish said:
Congratulations, my dear fellow Jersey-ite. Though I feel bad for losing a fellow prisonor, I wish you good luck in fulfilling all those dreams. You set a nice example of way to celebrate the occasion. Now I don’t need to think much about how to celebrate when I get my approval. You made our job easy. I like people who come out with originality and you have plenty of that (originality).

Thanks dSatish, keep up the good work, I will do the same, i am commited to helping my forum buddies in any feasible way I can, I will definitly contribute once again to the forum as I have already done it in the past!

Go buddies! :D

Hi gurufromnj: Congratulations, Enjoy the day...This day comes for everybody only once don't miss it...Have fun..

Vic-Suzuki