Magic email for our I-485s

wooddr

Registered Users (C)
I am very happy to report that I just (9:17PM tonight) received the magic emails saying our I-485s (for myself and my wife) have been approved today!!!

Profile:
June 2004 submitted I-140/I-485 EB1-b Nebraska Ctr (working for a chemical company R&D)
I-140 Approved in July 2005 after RFE (for permanent position and 3 yr research experience)
I-485 Approved on September 19, 2005, No RFE (one day after Chinese mid-Autumn)

My I-485 has no LUD since it was received last year.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE!!!! Hang in there and good news will come soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats. When did you do FP?

wooddr said:
I am very happy to report that I just (9:17PM tonight) received the magic emails saying our I-485s (for myself and my wife) have been approved today!!!

Profile:
June 2004 submitted I-140/I-485 EB1-b Nebraska Ctr (working for a chemical company R&D)
I-140 Approved in July 2005 after RFE (for permanent position and 3 yr research experience)
I-485 Approved on September 19, 2005, No RFE (one day after Chinese mid-Autumn)

My I-485 has no LUD since it was received last year.

GOOD LUCK TO EVERY ONE!!!! Hang in there and good news will come soon.

Thank you Wooddr. I guss your 1st FP only 10 fingers (code#1)? Is 09/2004 FP the only one before yor I-485 approval? Have you done photo and signature and index finger yet?

Looks you're from China and you get a big bless before 10/1/2005 cut off.

Hi Wooddr

Congratulation time to celebrate…

Looks like I-140 is approved on in July 2005, did you see any LUD on I-140 ( some in sep 2005) Prior your 485 approval

Thanks
Maa

congrats! A little about your RFE

congrats!!

I wonder why do you get RFE about a permanent position and 3 yr research experience and how you deal with it.

I work for an agency through a contracting company. Because of the contracting, I cannot say that I hold a permanent position. I am going to file NIW though.

Thanks for sharing

my I-140 still has no update after they received my RFE and even after it's approved almost two months ago.

I am waiting for the code 2 biometrics notice or I will contact USCIS ACS number after I get the actual notice.

A permenent employment letter was requested in my I-140 RFE because our HR mgr didn't say it CLEARLY in my I-140 cover letter.