MadRascal Signing Off......

MadRascal

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

I heard those words that lot of you have talked about "This case is approved". Thanks for all the support from everyone who has consoled me over the last few months, everyone who shared the pain with me.. like Santa Singh, Amal, GRV etc.. To everyone else, I would like to bore you with my story in the US.

I am one of the thousands of people who came on an H1 and said I will go back in 2 or 3 years and I dont need a GC. After a coupla years passed by, I thought I would go back in 6 years once my H1 expired. Later, sure enough, I applied for my GC thinking that I would not need it anyway, but have it as a backup. And now after the 6 years have passed, I am still here.. happy that my GC got approved. And I still want to go back to my home country pretty soon - Hope that pretty soon is not far away. I started coming to this website in mid-96 and I\'ve had many nicknames, finally ended up as MadRascal for the past 3 years or so. Anyway, thats it for now - I dont think I\'ll be able to part with this website right away. So see you guys around....

For those of you who are curious of my dates..
PD Apr 98, ND Aug 00, AD Oct 17 2001.

Adios.

No Title

Congrats..it was long overdue...I guess we were both assigned to
same officers..mine approved on 10/10 yours 10/17..our
ND also were almost same...anyway good luck and best wishes

MadRascal:

Congrats..it was long overdue...I guess we were both assigned to
same officers..mine approved on 10/10 yours 10/17..our
ND also were almost same...anyway good luck and best wishes

No Title

My I-140 was approved for CP though I did not want that and filed for
I-485 anyway. As far as as I know MadRascal\'s I-140 was approved for AOS.