MA SESA Tracker

Nothing compair to you - yaodong hu

My PD is 09/05/2001 in RIR EB3, congrats to you you may call them & find out call 617-565-4446 & tell them about your PD

SESA aproval - to DOL RD

I’ve heard that usually it takes about month after SESA’s approval for a case to get to DOL.

seenoend - can you post the latest list

Will you please post the latest list so that all the pending guys can judge on it.

Waiting

My PD 06-18-01, RIR waiting at SESA.

I\'ve learned that if one has to have some business with MA SESA - he\'s got to become a philosopher.

:)

My PD is July 26-2001

Yeah.. !! Baby! 2/7 today, THere are 4823 cases pending till date in DOL database. Does anybody know what is the approximate time lag between cases shipped from SESA and cases entered in DOL?

Pete same PD here too!!!!!!!

We are still not in DOL and there are appx. 5000 cases before us. At the current rate of 30 cases per working day it will take 167 days. Meaning 170/20 = 8.5 months.

This still assuming that we have DOL processing at this level.

God this is patience testing .

They are better these days. Averaging 20-30 cases per work day. Yes it is a long wait. God have merc

Any ideas

How many cases do they receive per month at MA SESA?
My PD is Nov 28, 2001. Dont know how long its going to take to go to DOL....

Guys wake up and keep this thread alive?

You can post a message each everyday and have this board not diappear from the front page. I know there is not much to post unless MA SESA starts working but nevertheless keep this thread alive!!!!!

Nov01RIR..

I am July27RIR...Till april 30 RIR, SESA sent to DOL, DOL has 3600 Cases paneding till Dec 2001. Number increases about 400 cases per month. Assuming 245(i) glut is over, if SESA moves 1 month each month, March end they should be processing June, APril July.. and so on.. It will be May to get my case, August to your case. Now, at 400 cases each month, 3600+(400 x 5) = 5600 cases before me and 3600+(400 x 8) = 6800 cases before you. At 500 cases per month DOL processes (appx. now a days it is more like 600 cases, it used to be 400 cases) and so on.. I should get my labor less than 10 months and you in less than or i about a year from now. .. ha.. We and our dreams.. if they come true..

once we are behind the 245(i) chunk at SESA

does that mean we have to wait for them to be clear first in other steps (DOL, 140, 485) too?

RIR VS NON-RIR

I\'ve been hypothesizing about 245(i)\'s effect. Assuming DOL is just getting to process 245(i)\'s (not SESA), which are mostly Non-RIR, we mostly professionals who are RIR should see great time difference betweeb RIR processing and Non-RIR processing, unless they balance it out, by not really giving any priority to RIR, just like SESA did.