M.T.Reddy approved on 09/04/2007

mtreddy

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
I received two emails with card production ordered. I am totally relieved.
Here is the history of events.
1. Called NSC on June1 . My case was under review.
2. Went to info pass. I was told additional review which could mean name check. At the same time officer told me pre-adjudicated.
3. Open SR on June05 Got response saying additional review and contact after 120 days.
4. I went to infopass on July-03 I was told everything is clear. Name check is clear and other checks are clear
5. Almost I was calling NSC every week. Most of the time I got everything looks clear. It is in staging area.
6. When I called on August24 I was told first time that my case was with officer on Aug22.
7. on Spet04 I got the approval

Who ever have visa number assigned will see approvals in coming days.

---------------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 4, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

--------------------------

congrats man

Guys,
I received two emails with card production ordered. I am totally relieved.
Here is the history of events.
1. Called NSC on June1 . My case was under review.
2. Went to info pass. I was told additional review which could mean name check. At the same time officer told me pre-adjudicated.
3. Open SR on June05 Got response saying additional review and contact after 120 days.
4. I went to infopass on July-03 I was told everything is clear. Name check is clear and other checks are clear
5. Almost I was calling NSC every week. Most of the time I got everything looks clear. It is in staging area.
6. When I called on August24 I was told first time that my case was with officer on Aug22.
7. on Spet04 I got the approval

Who ever have visa number assigned will see approvals in coming days.

---------------
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On September 4, 2007, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

--------------------------

Congratulations mtreddy. Glad to see "Additional review" cases getting approved. Gives lots of hope to us.

Good Luck!

Congrats! happy to see oldie approvals.....

Reddy - How we will know whether visa # allocated to our case.... it's very tough....

Congrats Reddy. I got mine approved on Sep 01 2007. Mine WAS EB3 from India, Sep 22 2001. What a relief :D .

Thanks to every body on this forum. I learnt a lot from this forum. Awsome source of information. :)

Congratulations!!! Looks like it is "Reddy" season :D !!!

When did you do your FP2 and when did you receive your emails?

Congrats Reddy. I got mine approved on Sep 01 2007. Mine WAS EB3 from India, Sep 22 2001. What a relief :D .

Thanks to every body on this forum. I learnt a lot from this forum. Awsome source of information. :)

Congratulations!!! Looks like it is "Reddy" season :D !!!

When did you do your FP2 and when did you receive your emails?

Thanks Zinchak.

Me and my husband did our FP's in August of 2006 and my children did FP's in March of 2007. Got my email on Sep 01 2007 saying card production and on Sep 04 2007 I got a email saying a welcoming letter is mailed, card will be mailed in 30-60 days.

zzzz4zzzz , zinchak , StillAlive, hudakchullu, hello.mohan , lc4gc, Reddy113, anandkan ....

Thank you very much you all for the wishes.

I like Texas forum(I am from NSC). Here guys are very energetic and active. Share lot of information. I used to be silent reader in 2005. Than I realized that is not going to help. I started postings later on. This is really a great forum.

Congratulation Reddy113. Did you receive only card production mail or also welcome notice mail too ?

LaborBadhi... I called every week and talked to IO. I was never told visa assigned. But I noticed some thing that. Some time they will ask your birth date. It did sound odd. My guess is it may be close approval or it is already approved.
May be I am wrong.

Happy to see many approvals.

Happy to see many old case approvals today and this gives us lot of hope.

My PD is Dec 2001 and I may be next in the line but I am from NSC. NSC is not so exciting approving cases of 2007 and not from 2003 with PD 2001.

I called NSC today also but they are not releasing any information except your case is pending.

vvvunlucky,
I had LUD change on 6/12/2007 on my I 485 and 6/20/2007 on my wifes I485. I also had LUD on all old cases EAD , AP and I 140 on 6/22/2007. I am not sure if that is because of Visa number assignment.