M Pharm on H4 seeking job in Industry

ms81

Hi,

I am M pharm in Pharmaceutics from India. And i have 2.5 years of Pharmaceutical Industry experience. I am in US on H4 visa. Please advice me how can i get work permit so that i can apply for job here. Can you give information about consultants who can sponsor my visa. Do i need to give any exam? I have no interest to work as a pharmacist.

I will appreciate your advice.

H-4 visa holders are not eligible to get a Social Security Number and cannot be employed, but they can hold a driver's license, open bank accounts, and get an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number for US tax purposes.

Disclaimer: The information provided is of a general nature and is not intended to be construed as legal advice or creating an attorney- client relationship with Law Firm.

Hi,

I am M pharm in Pharmaceutics from India. And i have 2.5 years of Pharmaceutical Industry experience. I am in US on H4 visa. Please advice me how can i get work permit so that i can apply for job here. Can you give information about consultants who can sponsor my visa. Do i need to give any exam? I have no interest to work as a pharmacist.

I will appreciate your advice.