LUDs on APs

Thanks.

I think you so close to the approval... hang in there,....

LaborBadhi,

I would really like to visit my family in Asia soon if I could get at least AP approved. As for I485, I have become quite patient because it has been so long since 2001.

Thanks and best regards,

ATL0222

Got a LUD for AP on 08/20..with message change 'Document mailed on 08/17 to address on file...' . Still yet to receive the document. Hope its my AP approval and not some RFE.

Last edited by a moderator:
LaborBadhi,

I would really like to visit my family in Asia soon if I could get at least AP approved. As for I485, I have become quite patient because it has been so long since 2001.

Thanks and best regards,

ATL0222

You will visit your family in Asia on GC very soon... don't think u'll require AP anymore :p ;)

Just matter of days... GC_Approval_oldfilers.sh Batch process is running on USCIS db server... :D

Maybe they're just f***ing with us!!

Maybe they know how us poor prospective immigrants check LUD's obsessively and want to have a little fun at our expense!!

Same here also. We got LUD on the second AP on 08/12 but no lud on 485 after 7/31. This was after approval of 2nd EAD for spouse. Tried calling POJO method but looks like they changed the options.