LUDs on approved 140,EAD and AP

budu

Registered Users (C)
Got LUDs on approved 140,EAD and AP. Also got LUD on 485 which filed on Aug 2005. My wife's cases not been touched.
Any idea ?

You are in for an approval!!! Please post your details
--Naveen Oshos
Got LUDs on approved 140,EAD and AP. Also got LUD on 485 which filed on Aug 2005. My wife's cases not been touched.
Any idea ?

Approval or NOID or RFE

Have you filed AC-21 or moved to different employer?
If you didnt have employment change then it could be an Approval ..

if you had changed employer , might be a NOID or RFE for employment VERFICATION , (old has informed about the change).. That's what happened in my case...but not to panic if it is NOID or RFE..

Thanks for the reply.

I didn't change my employer. My lawyer moved to another company thought. I filed my H1 extension in this month but no LUD on that.
I hope it is approval, but I won't count on it. :)

Here is my case detail

Priority date: EB2 August 2002 (Sub)
140&485 filed on August 2005.
140 approved on Oct 2005

FP2 on May 8th
Name check since Sept 2005. Sent mail to First lady. But got still in process message from FBI.

Last edited by a moderator:
Did FP2 May 24th, Went to INfoPass today May 25th... The Lady said, the system shows TSC is waiting for FP results (FBI said they were sent back to USCIS immid.). When i asked is there anything else my I485 is awaiting for ? She checked further and told yes, my FBI Name Check still pending since Date so and so (the date she said is correct as i knew from Congressman Letter)...
She asked my address to verify it is correct in the system.
That's all...
Looks like further wait is on the way !!!

Got updates on all my cases(485,140,EAD,AP) again today. Called TSC, one representative told me I am still in the security check. Don't know what's going on :(