LUDs on all docs - What's going on ?

DesiVidesi

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

I recently changed jobs (AC21) but haven't informed USCIS yet. My ex-employer said they'll revoke my already approved I-140 petition.

I have received soft LUDs of 4/26 on all my documents including,
1) All our pending I-485's.
2) Both our last year approved EADs which are close to expiring.
3) Our recently E-filed EADs which are awaiting approval.
4) My long approved I-140.

I am totally stumped. Has my I-140 been revoked ? But if so, why would it affect all my documents ? And there has not been any status change in any of these documents. Just the LUD has changed.

Or since TSC has processing dates beyond my PD, is our background/name check over ? But my PD is not yet current.

Has anyone faced similar situation or has any idea what this might be ?

I'll appreciate all feedback.

Dont worry, you are well past the 180 day rule. even if your employer revoke 140, will have no impact on your GC process.

Thanks for your feedback, thyramax. I'm not worried about the I-140 revocation. The sudden LUD changes in all my documents leaves me puzzled.

Is this a sign of certain checks complete or impending RFE/NOID ?

call cis or go to infopass

Just to on safe side try calling uscis or take infopass and find out whats going on...

I got it too

I too got the LUD on all my docs new and old. [Recently applied for EAD renewal and AP renewal] ---

my employed has not revoked I-140 :)

LUD again after 2 days

I got LUD on all my documents again after 2 days.

I too got the LUD on all my docs new and old. [Recently applied for EAD renewal and AP renewal] ---

my employed has not revoked I-140 :)

LUD again 3rd time

LUD again today on 5th may on docs , 3rd time in span of 4 days (05/02 , 05/04. and 05/05). any thoughts ?

Anyone experienced the same ?

I got LUD on all my documents again after 2 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe EB3 India is goign to be dec 2002 for June 2008.

... just being optimistic!
cheers! hope u soon have reason to celebrate

My I-140 had similar LUD, the weird thing is it that my I-140 was approved on 4/16 but still received LUD on 05/02, 05/04 and 05/05 (similar to you VJdude).

I am just about to use AC21 (only just handed in my resignation at my current job last Friday) - I am unsure if they will revoke my I-140 at this point but I can't see how these updates could be due to a revoked I-140 (too soon for them to be able to notify USCIS).

Sounds like something else is going on ...

LUD again today on 5th may on docs , 3rd time in span of 4 days (05/02 , 05/04. and 05/05). any thoughts ?

Anyone experienced the same ?

Last edited by a moderator:
I would suggest to take an infopass appointment and findout whats happening. Also check with lawyer and get ready to send ac21.