LUDs for me and my wife I-485 - eb3 retro

patcha_card_03

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys,

I am an Eb-3 retro (IND/PD Aug 2002). Last week there were LUDs for mine and my wife's I-485. What could be the reason ? I am sure they are not going to approve until the dates are current

Gurus any predictions or suggestions ???

Cheers,

same here.. my PD is Jan 2002 and same like you EAD3 applied. having my fingers crossed. it is uptop god to approve this.

patcha_card_03 said:
Hey guys,

I am an Eb-3 retro (IND/PD Aug 2002). Last week there were LUDs for mine and my wife's I-485. What could be the reason ? I am sure they are not going to approve until the dates are current

Gurus any predictions or suggestions ???

Cheers,

My PD is 07/23/2002. We had a LUD change on March 8th for both of us with no message change. I guess some internal processing is going on...retro won't stop it. I hope our files will be ready when PD becomes current.

Should be good news...

Friends,

I have read in Murthy.com that all cases will be reviewed and 'approved' even if the PD is not current, and USCIS will not stamp the passport or issue plastic cards until the PD becomes current. Once the PD becomes current the beneficary will have to make a Infopass appointment and then get the Passport stamped.

Note: Attorney Murthy had said that California center did not follow this but other three centers definately did.

Now the big question is will the I-485 applications be accepted if PD is not current? donno!
TIA
Note: I'm not an attorney and possess no legal expertise, just a member like you.

CaliGC said:
Friends,

I have read in Murthy.com that all cases will be reviewed and 'approved' even if the PD is not current, and USCIS will not stamp the passport or issue plastic cards until the PD becomes current. Once the PD becomes current the beneficary will have to make a Infopass appointment and then get the Passport stamped.

Note: Attorney Murthy had said that California center did not follow this but other three centers definately did.

Now the big question is will the I-485 applications be accepted if PD is not current? donno!
TIA
Note: I'm not an attorney and possess no legal expertise, just a member like you.

where exactly did you see these quotes??? could you please give us the link
this is definitely good news to all EB3 people from retrogress countries....

thanks...

CaliGC said:
Friends,

TIA

This was the case during 2000/2001/2002. I haven't seen this happen for current retro except for peoplw who had interviews.

--FP done --PD is Apr 2000

Hi
My FP was approved on 23rd Mar and i got my status update on USCIS site on 29thMar ..saying "..case resumed.." and my PD is 04/2000 ..its from Vermont..any hints on how much time i would have to wait to get my i485 approved...?

LUD Changes ??

Hi My Case is as below...recently we have been observing a flurry of LUD changes.....

EB3 - VSC
PD 02/11/2001
I-140 - 10/12/2001
I-485 ND 08/20/2004
FP - (Code 3) Completed on 03/15/2005
LUD Changes - 03/15/05,03/17/05,03/24/05(Recieved FP),03/25/05,03/27/05 and 03/28/05
AD - ??

Any Predictions or anyone on same boat...pl. respond

Me too in the same boat. LUD's chnaged 03/24/05, 03/27/05 and 03/28/05 and stoped there. May be all these are sent to the approver to finaly approve them. having my finger crossed and waiting i desparatly need this approval and many things change in my life. This is will effect every one in my family. God please see that this gets approved ASAP.

rajudm said:
This was the case during 2000/2001/2002. I haven't seen this happen for current retro except for peoplw who had interviews.

I have to add now......My GC journey is over.....got approved today. March 30th.

FYI:

my 485 LUD changed could be because of EAD. I recently applied for EAD renewal. They return the form because of some missing documents. Since EAD renewal has not assigned EAC# yet. they might have modified something in their system which might have resulted in I485 LUD changes.

One of the valid reason why sometime 485 LUD changes.