Lud

greatgc

Registered Users (C)
So far I had filed EAD/AP applications twice.

Both time both applications were approved and all 4 items are currently expired. I hold a valid H1 though as well as 485 pending while 140/FP/Back Ground Chks etc. completed.

On my 485 I have the LUD in Feb. 2008 and on my last approved 131 document LUD is of 01/27/08. On this originally approved 131 I have following message:
Application Type: I131, APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On November 7, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our VERMONT SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

I have the approval notice for the above case on paper with me.

Question is - during the 485 processing, will this 131 "error" make some negative impact? Should I worry for this wrong online message and call the customer service to correct it?

Thanks!

my 2 cents

here is my MO. assume worst case scenario. do whatever you can possibly do to maintain your current status or progress it. There is no one looking out for us, absoultely no one. If you got thrown out of country for some reason there is no recourse. No superior court will even hear your case.