LUD with a strange message

patience2003

Registered Users (C)
There was a RFE issued last month, and we sent the response in two weeks ago. I also filed another address change last week. LUD has been changed a few times and the most recent one, tonight, reads
"On November 23, 2004, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283".
Is this the second RFE or what? This long and difficult I-485 just drives me crazy. Your experience and insight are very welcomed!

Again, RELAX.
This is NOT RFE. You must have either initiated status enquiry OR changed ur address. Which one is it ???????????

I, indeed, updated the address recently. I had my wife and child address updated as well. The strange message only appears on mine, the principal case. I don't n't recall I had the similar one last time when I had address updated.
But again, with USCIS, everything is possible. You never know what kind Vitamin these people are taking.

This message means that they have updated your address in their system and mailed you a note to that effect.

How is this not a RFE .

Guys ,

How are you sure that this is not a RFE ? What I mean is , what is the typical email that one would get if this it would have been a RFE - ARE THE WORDINGS DIFFRENT ?

Thanks,

Tiger3260 said:
Guys ,

How are you sure that this is not a RFE ? What I mean is , what is the typical email that one would get if this it would have been a RFE - ARE THE WORDINGS DIFFRENT ?

Thanks,
Dude .. just read english man beofore typing such strong words ... ITS NOT RFE ..

ok soldiers, calm down :)

RFE msg will say "on xxx we send a notice requesting further evidence...."

so this is not RFE

and plz do not tell me abt english or spelling, i know it is scrwed up..... :p :p

chiil out, this is eaither because of address change or status enquiry..