LUD Update Tracker for December 02 only

wonderfulboy

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My RD is 12/4/2002. I did my 1st Fp on 2/27/03. My LUD first changed on 6/25/04. And in the 2nd week of July my attorney received the Finger Print notices which is scheduled to 7/20/04. On 7/20/04 my wife gave Finger Prints but i couldn't because i had a small cut one of my fingers they asked me come back on 7/24/03. Mean while my LUD changed for both my wife and me on 7/21/04 and 7/22/04. I don't know what is that for. May be because my wife gave successfully FP and i am rescheduled. On 7/23/04 i called INS to update my change of address (which i did 1 month before but they failed to update and send me the confirmation) and i did FP on 7/24/04. After that my LUD is not changed yet. Hoping that they will change may once or atleast twice to update the Finger Print results and change of address.

Now i am not sure how soon an approval might come. In the posts i saw people any where between 1-5 months after 2nd FP getting approvals. Hope i get the approval sooner the possible .

Wonderfulboy

Wonderfulboy,

Our cases have remarkably similar dates. We should track each other's progress.

RD: 12/9/2002
1st FP: 2/27/2003
2nd FP: 7/17/2004

LUD: 2/11/2004 for self, and 3/5/2003 for spouse

Well my case is pretty close to you guys ....

My Recepit Date is 17th dec 2002.
ND : 17th Jan 2003.
FP1 : Feb 23rd 2003

Applied for EAD2 in March (ND : March 27th)

Recevied FP2 , scheduled for July 17th for both me & my wife.
Since my wife is in india presently, i went ahead and did my FP on 16th July.

LUD changed on July 22nd & 23rd for my case....

Haven't received my EAD2 approval till now (i got my interim EAD)

Hi eAJay,

Go to www.uscis.gov in the right hand click on Case Status online. Create your profile with EAC number etc and turn on the email option. So that in future BCIS will send you the notifications in your cases through email (including approval). Once you create the profile there is a column called "Last Update mm/dd/yyyy". There is a definition given by BCIS for Last Update date in the bottom of the page.

Wonderfulboy,

No, neither my wife's nor my LUD changed prior to FP2. One fine day, we just recieved FP2 notices in the mail..... LUD has not changed even 10 days after completing FP2 :confused:

Hi Friends,

I got change of address confirmation along with the 2nd FP notice which got redirected from my old address to them. But me and my wife already gave FP 1-2 weeks before. We notified BCIS regarding address change in june.

As i was mentioning that my LUD got changed on 7/21 and 7/22 that could be probably because BCIS might have updated my new address in my 485 records and also because they redirected the 2nd FP notice to my address.

I thought it could be an RFE may be. Its not the case.

Wish the FP notice will be received back by BCIS from FBI and soon get approved.