Lud update: Fingerprint fee accepted.

mamatonny

Registered Users (C)
Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Fingerprint fee accepted; receipt notice mailed and case pending.

On August 3, 2009, your fingerprint fee was accepted and we have mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Your case is now pending. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process each kind of case in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below for current processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

HAS ANYONE RECEIVED SUCH AN UPDATE AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN AFTER THIS. FORGIVE ME AM JUST NERVOUS.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Relax, what is there to be nervous about? I guess you will receive an "ASC Appointment Notice" soon to go get your prints taken. When did you apply for I-485?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Dave, my ND is June 1st 2009 and i already had my FP3 code done on June 25th 2009. and Texas received my RFE June 31st 2009. I will try and relax.

i actually received the mailed letter for fingerprint fee being accepted and they told me to wait for another letter giving me date and time and where to go and have my biometrics taken. I hope when they check my records they will see that i already had my FP code 3 done on June 2009 of this year. do yu think i should call them and inform them this so they can check their records or should i just wait?