LUD update after biometrics code 2

Mendota

Registered Users (C)
I did biometric code 2 last Wedesday. But there is no LUD or message update on my 485 so far. Is it normal?
I heard usually the LUD will be updated right after biometrics is doen.

Thanks.

Mendota said:
I did biometric code 2 last Wedesday. But there is no LUD or message update on my 485 so far. Is it normal?

Thanks.

I did my fp on 8/10 and had LUD same day on i765 but the message todate has never changed.

ridge88 said:
I did my fp on 8/10 and had LUD same day on i765 but the message todate has never changed.

I checked the status online again. The LUD did change but message itself is the one from 2004.

My family did Biometrics on 08/31 and LUD updated on 09/01 but the message is same ....old one.

Hi guys,

My Family got the code 2 biometrics and done yesterday in SFO but I am the primary apllicant I am not recieved it at!!?.....any same kind experiances.....should i waite for my Biometrics or call them to get the notice!!?

what should i do!!?!?

Mendota said:

Thanks.
Hi Mendota,
I am in the similar boat. along with my wife, I had FP Code3 done in Aug/05. My case status didn't get updated where as my wife's status got updated with review information. Hoping someone could throw some light in to what exactly the procedure should be.

regards

pk_3609
In my case my status got updated my wife's has not as yet.
Wondering how this works..

pk_3609 said:
Hi Mendota,
I am in the similar boat. along with my wife, I had FP Code3 done in Aug/05. My case status didn't get updated where as my wife's status got updated with review information. Hoping someone could throw some light in to what exactly the procedure should be.

regards

maverick13,

My time frame is also exactly similar to you. In my case My self and My Wife applied at the same time, I have received two emails with following info for my wife's receipt numbers.

"On October 18, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.
"

There is no LUD on mine.
:confused:

Hi Nimmi,

Same situation. My wife (dependant applicant) got her FP last month. I didnt.

But i went with her when she had hers and asked them. The lady at the ASC printed out an appointment letter for me there, and they did my FP too.

I don't see any LUD or message update for me, for my wife, there was LUD change, but no change in message.

HTH!

Finger print done (for my self and spouse) on 10/11/05
LUD on 10/12/05
Finger print results received on 10/17/05

Updated FP status

maverick13,

To give you an update, my status is updated today with the message "On October 20, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.
", may be you can check, your wife's updated.

aj

theajayusa
thanks for the update, however my wife's status is still not updated. I guess I will wait another week and see before calling USCIS customer service.
I hope its a lag in data entry and not anything else!

theajayusa said:
maverick13,

To give you an update, my status is updated today with the message "On October 20, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.
", may be you can check, your wife's updated.

aj

pk_3609,mendota,ridge88
Can you guys update if the message changed for your biometrics? If yes, then how many days after doing the biometrics did it change to the following format:
"On XXXX, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

Maverick13,

My status didn't change for the past 3 months(had my FP in first week of Aug'05). I did call USCIS and they advised me to call back later saying they are waiting on name check results.

-PK_3609

pk_3609 said:
Hi Mendota,

regards[/QUOTE

Are you EB3? what is you PD ? I did FP as well and just got and update on the date only not the message .

Ash

LUD Changes on I765

EB2 - PERM - Future employment - Aproved 09/29

Myself
I140 => RD-09-30-05 => ND-10/20/2005 => LUD-10-21-2005

485 => RD-09-30-05 => ND-10/20/2005 => LUD-10-21-2005
I765 => RD-09-30-05 => ND-10/20/2005 => LUD-10-28-2005 :confused:
I131 => RD-09-30-05 => ND-10/20/2005 => LUD-10-21-2005

Spouse :

485 => RD-09-30-05 => ND-10/20/2005 => LUD-10-21-2005
I765 => RD-09-30-05 => ND-10/20/2005 => LUD-10-28-2005 :confused:
I131 => RD-09-30-05 => ND-10/20/2005 => LUD-10-21-2005

Could you please explain,
1) I didn't get Biometric letter
2) Only I769 lud changed ? What is that mean

Thank You

I did FP on wednesday and I noticed that there is a LUD for today but the comments did not change. What does that mean?