LUD -Travel query!

MrGC2004

Registered Users (C)
hello all need advice and comments

my case is current !
i did enquires as described in signature
now today i got LUD

What happens if you get approval comes when wife is travelling.........i mean say you get approval on friday and wife is starting back travel from INDIA on tuesday..........i am asking this because i saw LUD on my case today ..........and my wife is coming back on tuesday ...........if i am lucky and get approval i am sure i won't get GC by tuesday............so hopefully AP is fine........right!.................do we need to do anything special on GC approval..............atleast i am sure i won't get actual GC by Tuesday!!

MrGC2004 said:
hello all need advice and comments

my case is current !
i did enquires as described in signature
now today i got LUD

What happens if you get approval comes when wife is travelling.........i mean say you get approval on friday and wife is starting back travel from INDIA on tuesday..........i am asking this because i saw LUD on my case today ..........and my wife is coming back on tuesday ...........if i am lucky and get approval i am sure i won't get GC by tuesday............so hopefully AP is fine........right!.................do we need to do anything special on GC approval..............atleast i am sure i won't get actual GC by Tuesday!!

Your AP does NOT become invalid even if your 485 is approved and you get the card. She still could use the AP to enter the country. From that point on, she should only travel using the card.