LUD today on my case

yoginm73

Registered Users (C)
There was an LUD on my case. My wife case has no LUD though. The messages havent changed on both of us.
I hope i see an approval soon.
Excited now...

Keep checking emails every hour. I got approved after luds yesterday. I can feel its coming your way too. good luck.

PS If you are current, do give them a courteous and polite call. May be it helps, maybe it doesnt. cant hurt though. I called them a couple of days ago. I dont have a control for whether they would have looked at my file even if I hadnt called but they sure hadnt looked at it for the last 35 days that Iwas current.

I did call them on mar 26th and apr 26th. Both the time they initiated an inquiry with no response so far. I am current since Apr 1. I dont mind them responding with an approval. :)

Me neither!!!

yoginm73 said:
I did call them on mar 26th and apr 26th. Both the time they initiated an inquiry with no response so far. I am current since Apr 1. I dont mind them responding with an approval. :)
I wouldn't mind that one either!!
Good luck!

Yogi, Nikkasingh
You said there was LUD on your case but no change in on line status message. Did you get automatic emails when LUD was changed or did you accidentaly happen to check your status on line and found change in LUD? Is it that obvious that I am desperate :)? Thanks
Sanindia

No I did not get any emails. I just logged to check my status and found LUD on my case. In fact today I got another LUD. But the message is not changed. Still says, "Your I485 was received blah blah... and it takes between 850 and 900 days ....."

Good...

yoginm73 said:
No I did not get any emails. I just logged to check my status and found LUD on my case. In fact today I got another LUD. But the message is not changed. Still says, "Your I485 was received blah blah... and it takes between 850 and 900 days ....."

Good atleast they touched your file. Did you open another inquiry after that last one.

I did not receive anything yet about my inquiry. I did submit my case to Congressman yesterday. They are predicting it could be backgroud check.

EB2-RIR-India
PD - 06/2001
Concurrent file 140/485 RD 07/2004
140 AD - 02/2005
485 AD - ??????? LUD - 07/19/05
Done 2 EADs & APs and 3rd due in August.
FP1 - 03/2005 (Code1)
FP2 - 02/14/06 (Code3)

In my case LUD was yesterday. Today the status changes to " after approving your application on May 3rd we ordered...." and I got a tonne of emails as well

yoginm73 said:
I do not want to discourage you here but as a matter of fact, I have had similar LUDs earlier when I initiated enquiry. It followed later with message change and I got response stating that security check is pending!!
Hope and wish TSC has good news for you soon.
Good luck,

I have a basic question on LUD. Excuse me for sounding naive. I have seen people giving history of LUDs in their signature. Is there a LUD history in the online case status page, or do they just keep track of it elsewhere (USCIS mail etc)? Also, when people say their LUD has changed but not the message, I don't understand. My online status says something like this...

"Receipt Number: xxxxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On July 20, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283. "

Where would they indicate change in LUD without changing the message? I also had my FP done in Oct 2005 and received an update on my case for an inquiry by mail 3 weeks ago. Why is that not shown on the online status page?

Please reply, Thanks

Sanindia

I have a basic question on LUD. Excuse me for sounding naive. I have seen people giving history of LUDs in their signature. Is there a LUD history in the online case status page, or do they just keep track of it elsewhere (USCIS mail etc)?

The cis webpage where you sign up for getting email announcements/updates, overwrites ie doesnt remember prior LUDs. If you keep checking fairly routinely, you can keep a check on your LUDs yourself.

Also, when people say their LUD has changed but not the message, I don't understand.

I was lucky enough to always have a change in message, however cryptic, when I had LUDs. Others have had a different experience, it depends on the person at the TSC end.

My online status says something like this...

"Receipt Number: xxxxx

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status

Current Status:

On July 20, 2005, we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. If you have not received our response within 30 days from this date, please call customer service at 1-800-375-5283. "

Where would they indicate change in LUD without changing the message? I also had my FP done in Oct 2005 and received an update on my case for an inquiry by mail 3 weeks ago. Why is that not shown on the online status page?

Please reply, Thanks

On the page where you are seeing this message there shoould be a date. Also the page prior to this when you first log on to your account there should be a last update date along with your SRC no.

sanindia said:
I have a basic question on LUD. Excuse me for sounding naive. I have seen people giving history of LUDs in their signature. Is there a LUD history in the online case status page, or do they just keep track of it elsewhere (USCIS mail etc)?
There is nothing like a history..you just keep checking..and memorize the latest date..if there is a change in that date when you log in next time..that means something is going on..then you hit on that case..to check the details..sometimes you only see a change in date sometimes both..Also, when people say their LUD has changed but not the message, I don't understand. My online status says something like this...
As stated above..for example when you log in next time u see a different date ..and when you check on receipt number you may see the same message or a different message ..generally message change occurs with a change in date but it date may change without a message change!!!"Receipt Number: xxxxx

Current Status:

Please reply, Thanks

Sanindia

Good luck!

I think mine is a status inquiry LUD. So I do not think any approval is on the way for me. I however did get a letter from the local congressman office, that they have received my concern and inquired my case with the concerned authorities. So I guess that is what must have triggered an inquiry response for my case. The worst thing to happen is stuck in name check.

Thanks Nikkasingh and Taxsci, I have been logging in using my "Receipt number" which directly leads to the message page without going to the "list of cases" page. Unfortunately the LUD is the same as in my message.
But, thanks for your responses, I appreciate it. Hope you get your GCs soon if you still have'nt.
Sanindia