LUD`s today!!!

kubutek

Registered Users (C)
I got LUDs today on both mine and spouses cases. For the first time LUDs are on both cases at the same time. Probably that doesnt mean anything. They just wanted to get me excited before the weekend. Anybody had LUDs today?

we got lud's too on all our case
I think just routine updates
PD OCT 2003
RD May 04
FP1 05
FP2 07
XFR vsc to tsc 3/2/07
:confused:

Both of you guys will hear good news soon.

Both of you guys will hear good news soon.

As far as I know all the cases which are transfered before the March-15th Will be approved soon with one exception that all the EB2/EB1 will get approved irrespctive of this transfer date.

Especially those are transfered on the March 2nd.... Being the oldest RDs in the USCIS, they will get approved soon....

Unless if they get struck again with this retrogression.

Guys hope for the best and check your mail boxes freaquently....
Thanks
Gopal

I gut an LUD on my I485 today, but not my wife's. We also both got LUDs on our APs which were approved on the 17th.

Here are all my I485 LUDs:

6/22 (notice date)
7/24,7/25 (did fingerprints 7/24)
8/9,8/10 (unknown, but all our cases had LUDs those days, including our approved EADs)
8/17 (AP approved that day)
8/19 (unknown)

My wife had the same LUDs except 8/17 and 8/19.

I got an email from CRIS on 08/19 (Sunday) that my AP has been approved and mailed on 08/17. Is USCIS working overtime?

Since they have approved my AP and not my 485, I guess I am now set for the long haul.

If you dont get approved by then, you wont get approved in a long time, because india eb3 will become U on september 1st and then retro will hit again on october 1st

I gut an LUD on my I485 today, but not my wife's. We also both got LUDs on our APs which were approved on the 17th.

Here are all my I485 LUDs:

6/22 (notice date)
7/24,7/25 (did fingerprints 7/24)
8/9,8/10 (unknown, but all our cases had LUDs those days, including our approved EADs)
8/17 (AP approved that day)
8/19 (unknown)

My wife had the same LUDs except 8/17 and 8/19.

I too had LUD's on approved AP's for both but NOT on 485.

I did not see any LUD on my 485, but there was a LUD today on one of my H1B, which was in 2000.

I got LUD on my 485 as well. Somebody on this forum said LUD's are always a good thing. I hope thats what it is. One funny thing, It happend on sunday. Do USCIS folks work on Sunday?

I got LUD on my 485 as well. Somebody on this forum said LUD's are always a good thing. I hope thats what it is. One funny thing, It happend on sunday. Do USCIS folks work on Sunday?

Got LUD during weekend again!!!
we got lud's too on all our case
I think just routine updates
PD OCT 2003
RD May 04
FP1 05
FP2 07
XFR vsc to tsc 3/2/07
I485- 5/07/07,5/08/07,8/17/07,8/19,07