LUD on Sunday, waht does it mean?

pana, I know the feeling! I also had a LUD on mar 11th (sunday) so I guess that was just system automatic update and means nothing! GOOD LUCK!
hey flyingtiger !!! good to know that ... my hope just got another life !! btw did u see any change in online status? one more question: they send your approval letter to whom? to you or to your attorney?
thanks for the wish ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone post me the TSC PP telephone number.I filed my PP I-140 on march 8th, money withdrawn 9th.All docs sent with the application and the cheque. No update since then. No response from TSC.Its 16 days so far.My attorney emailed them on friday and awaiting response.

hey docsen, do you have portfolio at uscis web site? You can find this line there
"if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed, please contact Customer Service at (800) 375 – 5283 or 1-800-767-1833 (TTY)."

good luck

Thanks pana.I called the number on the website.But they say that i have to call the PP telephone number.Is there a separate number?

Thanks pana.I called the number on the website.But they say that i have to call the PP telephone number.Is there a separate number?

If you have already filed a Request for Premium Processing Service and you need to contact the Service Center, call the Premium Processing Toll Free phone number at 1-866-315-5718. You will need to have your receipt number when you call, because this phone number is only for inquiries relating to Premium Processing Service.

check it here
http://www.uscis.gov/premiumprocessing

* If you have already filed a Request for Premium Processing, you should contact the Service Center where you filed. You may use the email addresses above, or these special phone numbers listed below. These phone numbers are for inquiries relating only to Premium Processing cases that were filed. The USCIS employee who answers your call will not be able to answer questions relating to any case that was not filed under the Premium Processing Service Program.

California Service Center: (949) 831-8550 (Premium Processing only)
Nebraska Service Center (402) 474-5012 (Premium Processing only)
Texas Service Center (214) 275-9502 (Premium Processing only)
Vermont Service Center (802) 527-4828 (Premium Processing only)

check it here
http://www.foreignborn.com/visas_imm/other_visas/17premium_process.htm

Last edited by a moderator: