LUD on Sunday, waht does it mean?

gc_er

Registered Users (C)
My EB1A was e-filed at TSC 01/19/2007, PP was received 03/01/2007, LUD 03/02/2007, computer glitch 03/02/2007, then no LUD till 03/11/2007, which was a Sunday. Do they work on Sunday, does it mean they started to work on my case?

Keep my finger crossed!

I got an LUD on 3/11 also on my I-131. My wife got an LUD on the same day for her I-485, I-765, and I-131. I'm not making much of it at all, probably just internal shuffling or perhaps mailing out the fingerprint notice...

I also got LUD on this sunday .. someone also posted LUD on Sunday before .. they count calender day not working day e.g. PP is for 15 calendar day ..so I guess they work on Sunday....

================================
It's Time To Upgrade My Case to PP too :|

My EB1A was e-filed at TSC 01/19/2007, PP was received 03/01/2007, LUD 03/02/2007, computer glitch 03/02/2007, then no LUD till 03/11/2007, which was a Sunday. Do they work on Sunday, does it mean they started to work on my case?

Keep my finger crossed!

gc_er :::::::> any update?

they are typing final approval letter (the real one not computer generated false one) for you buddy ...don't worry ... good luck :)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks gc_er
any update?
=======================
hello every one !!
A bit nervous ..... too many LUDs no status change in my case ..... need your blessings

Still no LUD since 03/11, waiting in anxiety too...

Bless!!!

thanks gc_er
any update?
=======================
hello every one !!
A bit nervous ..... too many LUDs no status change in my case ..... need your blessings

YOur 15 days count will start from the day TSC receives your PP request and NOT from the date TSC receives your supporting documents.
Hi Madgu I know that ...

I saw this buddy posted "PP was received 03/01/2007, LUD 03/02/2007, computer glitch 03/02/2007" (check his first post)
Then I guess LUD 03/02/2007 is the PP notice day and that's why I asked ... !! 02 to 16 ::::::::::> 15th day day today .... hope I count right !!

I am still waiting.
no LUD so far. Do you think I better call them?

Hi Madgu I know that ...

I saw this buddy posted "PP was received 03/01/2007, LUD 03/02/2007, computer glitch 03/02/2007" (check his first post)
Then I guess LUD 03/02/2007 is the PP notice day and that's why I asked ... !! 02 to 16 ::::::::::> 15th day day today .... hope I count right !!

I am still waiting.
no LUD so far. Do you think I better call them?

I will suggest you to wait and hold your heart a lil longer ... wait till monday and call them on Mon day ... you might get approval today at DOT 11:59 PM ... so wait and see .. good luck

I just called the PP line, and was told that an RFE will be faxed to my attorney. I guess they are doing this to buy time since today is the last day of the PP deadline and they do not have time for the case.

I feel so bad now...

I will post the RFE here and seek suggestions from your guys.

I will suggest you to wait and hold your heart a lil longer ... wait till monday and call them on Mon day ... you might get approval today at DOT 11:59 PM ... so wait and see .. good luck

oops .. soo sorry to hear about that ... this is disgusting ... why they created pp if they don't have resources ? :mad:

How long after the REF sent?

Has anyone experienced how long it takes to get LUD after TSC received the REF-document regarding 140 PP?
It has been more than a week since my lawyer sent the requested documents but there is no LUD in my case?

NOW I guess LUD on Sunday means the guy is strict in making favorable decision ... !!!Gc_er got NOID... who knows what is coming for me !!! :confused: hmm NO news for me so far !! :confused: :confused:

NOW I guess LUD on Sunday means the guy is strict in making favorable decision ... !!!Gc_er got NOID... who knows what is coming for me !!! :confused: hmm NO news for me so far !! :confused: :confused:

pana, I know the feeling! I also had a LUD on mar 11th (sunday) so I guess that was just system automatic update and means nothing! GOOD LUCK!

Can anyone post me the TSC PP telephone number.I filed my PP I-140 on march 8th, money withdrawn 9th.All docs sent with the application and the cheque. No update since then. No response from TSC.Its 16 days so far.My attorney emailed them on friday and awaiting response.