LUD on password change?

Hill Hall

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I changed password on July 15th and got an email conforming this change. A few days later, I checked my online status and found that my LUD is July 16th now. Is this normal, or is there anything *real* progress on my case?

Thanks!

Hill Hall said:
Hi,

I changed password on July 15th and got an email conforming this change. A few days later, I checked my online status and found that my LUD is July 16th now. Is this normal, or is there anything *real* progress on my case?

Thanks!
It should be a real progress. Don't worry I also thought of it earlier. But password is for your 'portfolio' and LUD is for a particular case. So if there is a change in LUD it's for the case and password change won't trigger it. Be happy !

Thanks, guys! But I still can't believe it since my RD is 12/2003. Just for more information, I changed my password because the system kept telling me that the old one was about to expire within XXX days. I surely hope there's some real progress on my case, but it's just too good a wish from my heart after reading all your posts.

Good luch to all!

Mine LUD is also 7/16 and I changed passwd too some time recently but didn't remember exact date. I didn't check the status everyday and found LUD changed to 7/16 from 4/19. My RD is 09/03. Maybe changing passwd really triger LUD?

I changed my password a few months back and never got any emails. I didnt get an emails when I set up my account either. Is this normal?

Hi,

I got an email when I registered on 07/19 (Sub: Case Status New Account Notification ).

My LUD for the case WAC-03-120... is 07/17....so maybe the LUD is not really connected to what changes you make to the login/password. :)

Anyways, hoping that the LUD of 07/17 really means something ! My FP (1st) has expired on 07/19....

- AVDXZ