LUD on I-485 today (07/23)

looking485

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone,

I have been a silent observer in this forum. Congratulations to everyone who have been approved.

I just saw a LUD on my case today. I was wondering if you all have noticed any particular patterns related to LUDs. Can I look forward to see any update on my case soon? Please let me know.

If you see lot of lud's and not approval message, I would raise a service request or go for infopass appointment. I think my infopass appointment triggered my GC approval.

Good luck... Hopefully you should hear something positive...

Another LUD today (07/24)

I saw another LUD on my case today on 07/24. There were no changes in message though. It still says "Your case has been transferred to TSC and is still pending....".

It looks like my name check has been cleared on March 27 (thanks to FL) and my finger prints are current. I am looking forward to the good news.

My wife had an LUD y'day night and this morning 7/23 and 7/24, I had same on 7/2 and 7/3. I think this LUD don't make any sense it could be some fingerprint update or some other batch jobs. I was thinking my LUD is due to SR, but when I talk to CR told me that my SR is assigned on July 12 to some officesr and will get a answer in 10 days.. Never ever received reply its raised on June 6th.
So don't get exited ..

Rfe??

I did not open any SR. I just talked to TSC IO and she was telling me that request for additional review was sent to my attorney on 07/21. I do not know if she was referring to fingerprint notice or RFE. In any case, I did not see any change in the status message, but just a LUD. I just checked with my attorneys and they haven't received anything yet.

Don't you see any updated message saying "A Request for evidence was sent ...." etc in case of RFE? Please let me know.

I got LUDs on 7/23 and 7/24 too. Of the late I have been getting LUDs whenever I speak to a TSC IO. I don't think we can make much out of these LUDs.

backto game

I got LUD on 7/19,7/20,7/23,7/24 but no messages change.My wife security checkcleared and LUD was 7/11,7/12.Any Idea?

I saw another LUD on my case today on 07/24. There were no changes in message though. It still says "Your case has been transferred to TSC and is still pending....".

It looks like my name check has been cleared on March 27 (thanks to FL) and my finger prints are current. I am looking forward to the good news.

Could u please let us know the timing of reciebving letter from FBI in response to FL request for you and what they said to you and when you got the final clearance.
This would help many of us who are waiting too.