LUD on I-485, EB3

ansram

Registered Users (C)
I happened to check my online status today and there is a LUD on my EB3 PD 12/2002 case.

I gave my FP in august and had a LUD on 8/28/07 and almost after a month another LUD.

Spoke to TSC IO last week and mentioned everything is clear on my case waiting for visa numbers to be available for my case to progress.

Is it normal, i was thinking my case will not be touched until the PD becomes current.

Anyone on same boat?

That is very encouraging.. best luck

I have eb3 pd of 12/2002 and had fp done on 8/8/7 that was the last LUD.

can I file I-485 before priority date

have a question I just filed my I 140 but I want to know if I need to wait to file I 485
until the priority date allow me . My priority date is october 2003 for E3

have a question I just filed my I 140 but I want to know if I need to wait to file I 485
until the priority date allow me . My priority date is october 2003 for E3

Yes you have to wait until the priority dates becomes current, hopefully something positive happens for the november bulletin.

2nd LUD in 2 days

I see another LUD on my case today, again with no message change.

I have no idea what's happening? Haven't seen any approvals in last 3 days.

approval

saw one TSC approval posted in the retrogression forum on this board yesterday (Sep 25)... so though not a flood, there is a trickle

I see another LUD on my case today, again with no message change.

I have no idea what's happening? Haven't seen any approvals in last 3 days.

Case is with Officer

I spoke to TSC IO, the lady was very helpful and told me that the case is with the officer and the decision will be made very soon.

Hope it goes through.... and still there is hope for everyone.

I spoke to TSC IO, the lady was very helpful and told me that the case is with the officer and the decision will be made very soon.

Hope it goes through.... and still there is hope for everyone.

Keep us posted on what happens to your case.

My Case is Preadjudicated

It seem my case is preadjudicated as of today. I think we have to wait till next week for the new quota, so that approvals will be kicked in again.

What does that mean...? Preadjudicated == Officer verified everything, Name check is done. ?

How did you come to know that its Preadjudicated ?

It seem my case is preadjudicated as of today. I think we have to wait till next week for the new quota, so that approvals will be kicked in again.

Case is with the Officer

My case is with the officer but its preadjudicated, means IO will verify and keep the case inline in anticipation of visa numbers going to be available.

If there is any issue with the case potentially an RFE could be raised at this point of time.

PD 12/2002 EB3
Name Check cleared.
2nd FP done 8/28 cleared.

As of last week waiting for visa number to be available. Yesterday its assigned to the officer.

Hopefully all these kind of cases with all the clearances should be approved once the visa numbers become available in october.

My case is with the officer but its preadjudicated, means IO will verify and keep the case inline in anticipation of visa numbers going to be available.

If there is any issue with the case potentially an RFE could be raised at this point of time.

PD 12/2002 EB3
Name Check cleared.
2nd FP done 8/28 cleared.

As of last week waiting for visa number to be available. Yesterday its assigned to the officer.

Hopefully all these kind of cases with all the clearances should be approved once the visa numbers become available in october.

According to the October bulletin - the EB3 cutoff date is Aug 02. I see that your PD is Dec 02. did you ask the IO officer whether a visa number will be made available to you in October despite the retrogression?

India EB3 cutoff date is 04/2001

They are keeping all the cases which are ready for approvals inline provided everything is clear, so that those could be approved and based on that the proiority date for November will be determined.

She mentioned that i should hear a decision in 30 days but didn't eloborate in detail about the cutoff dates etc...

Hi Ansram,

I have applied my I-485 in Feb, 2006. My PD was current when I applied my 485. I had four LUDs on 17th, 18th, 23rd and 24 July. Since then there is no change. The status got changed on first LUD "Current Status: This case is now pending at the office to which it was transferred."

I called 800 number at TSC and they said that my case is pending with IO for standard processing. My NC got cleared sometime in June/July, 2006 and hence I think my LUDs happened in July, 2007 as mentioned earlier. I took infopass but it did not help. I have no clue that why/where it is stuck now.

I think your situation is more or less same as of mine.

Good luck to all!

xyzstud.

8 LUD's for last 8 days on my 485 after RFE replied

I got RFE on my medical which I applied in Dec 2004. By mistake the doctor did not select all the tests which he has done. So, RFE sent on specific tests. So, I replied immediately and they received October 1st 2007 till today I saw the date changes everyday including sunday also.

Does anyone has any idea.