LUD on I-140 changed after 11 months!

LUD changed for the second consective day

aws,
It's the same with my case too.My lawyer initiated an inquiry yesterday.The LUD for both I140 and I485 changed the same day and again today.No changes in the message though.

EB3 NSC

I140 RD 10/09/2003 PENDING(Concurrent Filing)
Second EAD/AP RD 08/24/2004

to iknowitall

friend,

"tumhare mooh me :p ghee aur shukkar"!
i hope your words come true soon....

iknowitall said:
aws

this looks like good news to me, when the LUD changes continously for a week or few days it generally results in an approval:) u could be there .keep us updated

LUD changing again

It changed again on 10/12 but, with the same on-line message.

Thus, so far, 4 LUD changes in 4 business days..... :confused:

Sep/Oct 2003 filers started getting approvals, I think that's the reason why all our LUDs are getting updated very frequently and hopefully we all get our approvals soon.

aws,

You know why LUD changes so often for you ?. Somehow USCIS came to know that you led this forum in submitting that petition about all pending 140 applications. So they are playing with your emotions. Just kidding !!!!!!

My gut feeling is that your case is going to be approved very soon. Hang in there !!. I wish you good luck.

How to initiate an inquiry?

rpan,
pls. describe what does the lawyer do to initiate an inquiry.
Thanks

rpan said:
aws,
It's the same with my case too.My lawyer initiated an inquiry yesterday.The LUD for both I140 and I485 changed the same day and again today.No changes in the message though.

EB3 NSC

I140 RD 10/09/2003 PENDING(Concurrent Filing)
Second EAD/AP RD 08/24/2004

mow said:
rpan,
pls. describe what does the lawyer do to initiate an inquiry.
Thanks
mow,
I called my lawyer and asked her to initiate an inquiry on my pending I140,which she did.The then processsing date was Dec-11-2003 and my I140 RD is 10/09/2003.Your employer /attorney could initate the inquiry if the reported processing date has gone past 60 days of your I140 RD,I beleive.

I don't know what lawyer do for an inquiry.My guess is that they(attorney/paralegal) would give their ID to the customer rep and will then be directed to the immigration officer.

NSC, no change in LUD since 9/30/03

Thanks rpan.
My details are as follows:
Concurrent I140/485
NSC,EB2
RD: 9/27/03
ND:9/30/03
No change in LUD since the ND.

Last edited by a moderator:
another LUD changes...

After being updated 4 times in a row on Oct., my I-140 status came out of dormancy and the LUD changed on 12/21 and 12/22.
However, the message has remained the same.... :confused:

I don't understand why they are playing such kind of games...14 months of wait for an EB-2 applicant and no decision yet... :mad:

thanks hopeofgc & iknowitall

folks,

i hope ur words come true..especially in the light of some eb2 approvals that we have seen lately on the forum.

iknowitall said:
aws

i have a feeling your time has come and you might get a nice christmas gift.:)