LUD on I-140 changed after 11 months!

aws

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I am equally infuriated as you due to the NSC processing dates rolling backwards today, i.e., 10/06/04.

However, I have a slight excitement due to the fact that my LUD on the I140 filed in Oct. 2003 changed for the 1st time today after being in "hibernation" for 11 months! The on-line message has not changed at all.
I am curious to know what does this LUD change (with no message change) means.

Any guesses?

Thanks.

Hey.. Its been same with me. Though the updated happened about 2 months back. I am wondering what they are doing.

LUD: Last update

It was again updated today, 10/7/04, without any change in on-line message.

aws said:
LUD: Last update

It was again updated today, 10/7/04, without any change in on-line message.

Mine is EB3 , I-140 RD 23rd Dec 2003, LUD is 03/02/2004.
What is the cause that LUD changes? What exactly NSC looks / does to I140?
In last 7 months there is no update.

Any comments.

Thanks
Sadashivepethi

Hi SadasivPethi

Can you tell me where to look for the LUD on the USCIS page? and how do we know if it changed?

aws said:
Folks,

I am equally infuriated as you due to the NSC processing dates rolling backwards today, i.e., 10/06/04.

However, I have a slight excitement due to the fact that my LUD on the I140 filed in Oct. 2003 changed for the 1st time today after being in "hibernation" for 11 months! The on-line message has not changed at all.
I am curious to know what does this LUD change (with no message change) means.

Any guesses?

Thanks.
Aws,
Did anybody send inquiry to USCIS regarding your case status?(Like your attorney or Senator)?

If Yes, then this LUD changes may be just normal responce.

If not, Looks like they have finally touched your case. You may see this LUD changes for few days and then after a week or two , you may see your I-140 approval and/or LUD change in your I-485 case.

Just my guessing.

naanshi

Last edited by a moderator:
Setup a account on the USCIS home page. Go to search -->Online Status check and register with the site then you can look for the updates.....

Thanks SadashivePethi for the Info, I got myself registered. My 140 status LUD still shows as Jan 23rd 04. I filed EB3 140 Concurrent on Nov. 23rd 03.

may be someone has inquired on ur case aws, wondering if its anything to do with the petition ? in any case , keep us informed , may be its time for ur approval. all the best.

folks,

thank you for the responses so far.

as naanshi guessed, my lawyer did intiate an inquiry @ 1.5 months back, but I really doubt that this will trigger any update or so.
It is definitely not an outcome of the petition: Do you expect me to be the first beneficiary of the on-line petition ? :p

i'll keep the forum updated.
-aws

another LUD on 10/8/04

This is 3rd day in a row that my LUD for I-140 has changed, but the on-line message is still the same what it was 11 months back.

No idea on what is happening ... :confused:
-aws

aws

this looks like good news to me, when the LUD changes continously for a week or few days it generally results in an approval:) u could be there .keep us updated

aws said:
This is 3rd day in a row that my LUD for I-140 has changed, but the on-line message is still the same what it was 11 months back.

No idea on what is happening ... :confused:
-aws
aws
Do you get an e-mail when LUD cahages.?

No e-mail

No, I did not get any e-mail message from CIS, I found it by logging into my portfolio (which I do twice a day!) at the CIS website.
The LUD changed everyday from 10/6-10/8.

I think you get an e-mail only if the on-line message has changed, in my case it did not.
-aws

aws said:
No, I did not get any e-mail message from CIS, I found it by logging into my portfolio (which I do twice a day!) at the CIS website.
The LUD changed everyday from 10/6-10/8.

I think you get an e-mail only if the on-line message has changed, in my case it did not.
-aws

I think you are right on this. When my EAD was approved, LUD kept changing for a couple days. But i only got e-mail when the EAD got approved.