LUD on approved EAD

Jeetu_recruiter

Registered Users (C)
Anybody had this experience. LUD of 04/03/06 on approved EAD(back in Jan 06). I am from NSC. No other LUD on I140, I485 or pending AP application. I140 also approved quite some time back.My PD is retrogressed

Can anyone pls help???

LUd changes ..

Jeetu_recruiter said:
Anybody had this experience. LUD of 04/03/06 on approved EAD(back in Jan 06). I am from NSC. No other LUD on I140, I485 or pending AP application. I140 also approved quite some time back.My PD is retrogressed

Can anyone pls help???

Jeetu_recruiter,

Do not worry too much about LUD changes. They usually imply some sort of activity but this is not always the case. I have had all sorts of LUD changes over the years and some never amounted to anything. Others lead to FP notices etc.

regards,

saras76

Now the LUD changed on the I485 also after almost 2 years. Really wonder whats going on. Guys pls share similar experiences. Will really appreciate the inputs

Jeetu_recruiter said:
Someone Pls Share Similar Experiences
Hi Jeetu,
First of all I am sorry for not responding to your message this afternoon. I came from work to home for very short period of time so could not reply to you. I know how is your situation. Here are the details from my side.

There were LUDs on EAD and AP for my wife and for me on my AP yesterday. I dont see any issue as in Jan 2006 we got LUDs on ALL applications including approved 140.. Initially I was worried but so far nothing happened.. I guess you should take it easy for now.. HTH..
KK

Our H1/H4 3 yrs (140 is approved 6/2005) entn got approved on 3/3/2006 and i saw the LUD chenged on 3/30/2006..

our 485 is pending, no LUD change there