LUD on approved EAD after 485 RFE response

uvg

Registered Users (C)
Today I have noticed LUD on approved EAD. I have responded to RFE recently and there were few LUDs for 485 after RFE response. Any idea why approved EAD is touched?

uvg said:
Today I have noticed LUD on approved EAD. I have responded to RFE recently and there were few LUDs for 485 after RFE response. Any idea why approved EAD is touched?
U R lucky! Your case is on the table. The officer is reviewing everything to see if it can be approved without interview. ;)

LUD (8/7/06) was only on latest EAD (I-765) that was approved on 12/10/05 for both my spouse and mine. Ofcourse, there were quite a few LUDs on I-485 for both my spouse and mine after RFE response received by VSC such as 7/28/06, 7/29/06, 8/1/06, 8/2/06 and 8/6/06.

LUD on 485

I had LUD on my 485 yesterday, almost after 8 months. A month ago I had sent AC21 and G28. Could it be because of that ?

thanks,

I also have LUD on my approved EAD on today..There was an address change request from me...no LUD on I-485..

DSLstart said:
I had LUD on my 485 yesterday, almost after 8 months. A month ago I had sent AC21 and G28. Could it be because of that ?

thanks,
I know about AC21, but what's G28?

Anbody in this list received any further LUD's or Approvals....Or the LUD changes were just system tests from USCIS..