LUD on a pending I-485

Tomlui6

Registered Users (C)
I saw the latest LUD (attached message below) today and any suggestions?

The I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS was transferred and is now pending standard processing at a USCIS office. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. …
I got a FBI response that my NC is in the processing in last November. Does this means that my NC has been cleaned?
Thanks
Tom
Concurrent filling at VSC: 2004
I140 approved in 2004
Transferred to TSC in 2007

LUDs for me and my dependent case.

We have LUDs on our I-485 pending cases on 2/3/2008. Our AP's approved on 1/30//208. Not sure anything related.

Is some thing started on these cases?

Yes LUD for me and my dependents

Friends count me in, we have LUD on my 485 and dependents 485 on 02/01 and 02/03.

I dont know whats going on,

PD EB3 07/2002
Substitute labour
VSC > TSC 03/07
Sofar four EAD's and four AP's approved.
NOID on I-485, ( Employment verification letter) Answered around 6 weeks back and message says RFE response received and there are three LUD's on 1-485. 09/09, 09/10 and 09/11, after that no response.
Filled for AP in Nov, got approved from TSC on Jan 10 th 08.

I saw the LUD's on my 485 and dependents 485 on 02/01 and 02/03.

Let hope for the best.

Thanks
Vasu

Date moved after 03/27/07

I & my spouse too got LUD today after 03/27/07.
Is it just some system update or some cooking?

How about your NC status?

Does your NC cleared? If your NC has been finalized, then it's good sign. Otherwise, it's just system update.

I got lud too. .forme and wife

I-485 RD 1/3/2003
pd 1/23/1998

VSC -> TSC 2.28.2007

recent lud
rfe 1/9/08
rfe received 1/25/08
process resumed 2/1/08
No message change 2/3/08

Me too!

Before going to bed I checked my USCIS account and I see an LUD dated today on my pending I-485.

My PD is 07/01/2005.

I am now going to take info. pass and go in person to see those pretty faces as it has been a while and I "really miss them saying hello in person"...

Hope system update.

I too got the LUD 2/3/08 without any message change on both primary and dependant I-485. As this I-485 LUDs on Sunday with PD 2002-2004 based on this thread, I am strongly thinking that it is an system update.

Or, they may be doing the calculation for visa numbers. I am sure that we all know that without PD current, I am not anticipating any positive thought. Will wait and see the game.....

Those who have cleared NC/BC would have these LUDs.
In my cases all my family members (5) have cleared, so they did receive LUD on 2/3/2008. I am still pending in "NC/BC" so there is no LUD.
May be an effort to separate NC/BC cleared/pending cases using a system run.
USCIS knows better.

In my cases all my family members (5) have cleared, so they did receive LUD on 2/3/2008. I am still pending in "NC/BC" so there is no LUD.
USCIS knows better.

Me and my wife's cases also got an LUD without any message change on 02/03/2008, but my NC/BC is still pending. I also got LUD on last Sunday (01/27/2008) on my approved I-140 and AP. Looks like system updates.

USCIS knows better.
as per recent response to the senator inquiry, my NC is pending. Have a LUD. So your theory doesn't work. I believe more in the super bowl theory :)

Me too

System updates....

Funny are the ways of USCIS - they make a system update and all our minds start boggling!!