LUD on 9/17/07- pls report Sep LUD change here

I will never board a "boat", I am that frustrated:mad::mad:
Sorry! zinchak - My preidictions didn't click for you. I pray your case should approve atleast by end of this year.

Sorry again.... have a nice weekend.

From today, I'll just wait for monthly Visa bulletins not for my I-485 approval. :mad:

I do not have any hopes of my case approval in this year :eek: :(

Here is my LUD changes in Sep.I know it was for my fingerprinting.I wonder why it changed two days in a row.

EB3 INDIA - PD June 2001
I-485 RD- Oct 2002
FP1 - JAN 2006
FP2 - SEP 25 2007
Recent LUD's - 08/26,09/25,09/26.

your LUD may change for each finger they get a response back. So even after 8 LUDs u r not sure :)
And for just 1 of them they may wait for background check for ever...
(the above is ofcourse not true :)
Good luck!

follow up on LUD 9-17-07

I mailed out the medical, photos and recent I-94 copies to my lawyer, (She insisted to mail them to her) and they will mail out today, the earliest time arrive to CIS will be Oct 1. let us see what happened after I submit the "lost" docs..

Last 3 months, so many things happened and nothing good we expected truly happened to us (i meant the GC)..
1. in june, got 3rd FP notice, excited, seemed something was moving :p
2. IO says the case is preadjusticated. :)
3. IO says no one worked on our case :mad:
4. a few phone calls with POJ trick, different answers:confused:
5. SR response: Name check is pending for spouse:eek:
6. Called IO to confirm: answer back: call back 160 days!
7. Sep LUD, RFE, got the notifcation on Sep 25. and pay again to get medical redo!! :(
8. Mailed out to lawyer, since she wants the money. and wait :confused: How long. god knows!

call 1-800 number

haoyun 04

how do you get sr response. i am hearing this for the first time.

after you open a service request (SR) through customer service 1-800 number, usually you will get a snail mail response from them after 20-60 days.

I too had a LUD on 28th, 29th and today on a sunday the 30th......Stange! Have you ever had a LUD on a sunday?? But unfortunatly no message change :-((

Hope for the best!!

LUD again

I-140 LUD on 09/30/07 (Approved in 2006).
I-485 LUDs on 09/21 and 09/24.

No message change for either.

Don't know what's going on..........................

LUD changed 10-3-07

Today, I got 2 sets of identical email from CIS saying They sent out the RFE.

Actually I got the RFE dated 9/17/07 which did not show the msg change on 9/17/07 at all. RFE was answered back by lawyer on Sep 28. 2007. it appears the RFE reply arrived in CIS on 10/3/07. But the msg seems messed up, showing they mailed out RFE on 10/3/07 instead received the RFE.

Do I need to call them to correct this or not necessary?

=====================================
Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

On October 3, 2007, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence and/or information in this case. Please follow the instructions on the notice to submit the evidence and/or information requested. This case will be held in suspense until we either receive the evidence or the opportunity to submit it expires. Once you submit the information and/or evidence requested, you will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something further from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service.

I aslo got the same message today:
I 485...
Current Status: We mailed you a notice requesting additional evidence.

Is this an RFE? or Is it because my finger print expired?

X.