LUD on 9/17/07- pls report Sep LUD change here

haoyun04

Registered Users (C)
Recently I lost the hope of being approved by Sep, and wanted to back to normal life. Not checking online every 10 minutes....

however i found LUD changes for my spouse and mine case on 9/16/07 without any msg change. I am not sure whether this is related to recent CIS Ombudsman case filing by my spouse regarding his name check status inconsistent between TSC and local Infopass. I wish this is some kind of hope but do not want to hope too much!!

Please report LUD changes in Sep here so we can track.

Good luck to every one!

Sept LUD

Recently I lost the hope of being approved by Sep, and wanted to back to normal life. Not checking online every 10 minutes....

however i found LUD changes for my spouse and mine case on 9/16/07 without any msg change. I am not sure whether this is related to recent CIS Ombudsman case filing by my spouse regarding his name check status inconsistent between TSC and local Infopass. I wish this is some kind of hope but do not want to hope too much!!

Good luck to every one!

I have an LUD on 09/12/2007.

I had LUD too on 9/13 but I did not see any changes ..I am checking online in every 15 mins... tired of this..

They guy who touched our cases went out for a smoke and left USCIS from there :D :D :D

It's all random man like a lottery you never know when your number will come. So sit tight till this month end and good luck.

why our cases with LUD on 9/4 and 9/5 are left out ?

I kind of lost hope too...

They guy who touched our cases went out for a smoke and left USCIS from there :D :D :D

It's all random man like a lottery you never know when your number will come. So sit tight till this month end and good luck.

Received mail from CIS Ombudsman

Received mail yesterday from CIS Ombudsman dated 9/13/07, acknowledging the receipt of case status inquiry. This made me think that 9/17/07 LUD was some sort of inquiry... Not sure whether CIS is actually working on my case at this point.

I kind of lost the hope too..My status changed to document mailed, I think it was due to returned SR document, due to address goofup by USCIS. Updated the address through POJ and saw LUD on 09/19 (document mailed) and 09/20

Last edited by a moderator:
Lawyer told me it was a RFE dated 9/17/07

9/17/07 LUD turned out to be a RFE but the msg was not changed at all. Per my lawyer, they lost my complete medical records and color photos, i have to re-do them again, including TB. Also they request the i-94 records to see the legal status.

Why they lost my file? why no email notification regarding RFE? but anyway i will try to make it.

LUD on 09/21 and 09/24

Hi,
I had LUD on I485 on 09/21 and 09/24. No message change, still says it is pending processing at the service center to which it was transferred.

LUD after a long time, last time was in Dec. 2006. No LUD for spouse.
Gave FP2 in May 2007, there was no LUD after that either.

Am wondering if this means anything really good or just related to my opening an SR in Aug 2007?
Did not get anything in the postal mail yet related to SR.

Any comments and thoughts?

Good luck to every one!
hi,
i had recent luds connected with medicals RFE that USCIS issued.
I hope they will get it soon and then we see what happens...

I have 2 LUDs on 9/18 and 9/19. After 2 LUDs rush, I have checked my status online many times since I WAS hoping something good might have come out before the coming retrogression.