LUD on 485

p235

Registered Users (C)
I called up TSC today to find out the status of my name check.
Answer is 'still pending'
She asked me if I am still living at the same address, I said - I will be moving to a new address soon' and she took the new address.

Now I have an LUD on my 485 and do you guys think that its only because of the address change? I didn't file AR11 form yet.

Please post your answers if you guys had any similar experiences or know someone who has....

Thanks,

TechBuyer77 - When was your NameCheck started?

I had one LUD today too, no change of address here

Techbuyer77,
Did you come to know about NameCheck cleared by Infopass appointment? Also when was your Namecheck initiated by uscis?I took infopass today and the IO says background check pending! .He said the check was initiated on August 4th (MY FP was on August 8th).Just wanted to find out the normal namecheck timeframe for normal people :) ?

it is your turn for 485 approval...

best wishes and good luck

I hope God is listening to you, it is almost 4 pm in the east coast and no email, nothing :( maybe they wont approved me now, maybe everithing is ready and I am on the ready to approve waiting for visa # pile
Who knows... I hope is the way you said!

Techbuyer77,
Did you come to know about NameCheck cleared by Infopass appointment? Also when was your Namecheck initiated by uscis?I took infopass today and the IO says background check pending! .He said the check was initiated on August 4th (MY FP was on August 8th).Just wanted to find out the normal namecheck timeframe for normal people :) ?

1. I dont have, never had time to go to Infopass. I called TSC, a woman said NC is cleared
2. I dont have any idea when name check was initiated, i barely know how to call TSC and only cause some one told me how
3. My last name (I do not carry my husbands last name, which is very common) is very uncommon even in my country. Besides my family I do not know anyone else with it.

I hope God is listening to you, it is almost 4 pm in the east coast and no email, nothing :( maybe they wont approved me now, maybe everithing is ready and I am on the ready to approve waiting for visa # pile
Who knows... I hope is the way you said!

Cool down, don't get too emotional. The lastest LUD (09-05-07) seems to be interesting in your case, looks like it's almost there.

one more LUD today on my 485.....
Any idea?? anybody had two LUDs after address change?