LUD on 2/7/08

richshi

Registered Users (C)
Could it be the kicking off of GC approval for long time NC sufferers... I mean with the new guidance / memo, TSC is search for approvable cases?

Post here if you have similar LUDs.

A week day LUD. mmm.....

Could it be the kicking off of GC approval for long time NC sufferers... I mean with the new guidance / memo, TSC is search for approvable cases?

Post here if you have similar LUDs.

A week day LUD. mmm..... It might be a real thing. Prepare to celebrate.

Card production ordered

A week day LUD. mmm..... It might be a real thing. Prepare to celebrate.

Thanks, just checked my on-line I485 status, message changed to: "On February 7, 2008, we ordered production of your new card...." I guess my I485 approved today.

Good luck, everyone.

Thanks, just checked my on-line I485 status, message changed to: "On February 7, 2008, we ordered production of your new card...." I guess my I485 approved today.

Good luck, everyone.

See! My guess was right. Congratulation! You might have just opened the gate of approvals.

Good luck, everyone.

Is your NC still pending and you got approved because off this new memo. ?? Thanks.

There must be truth to all this, since I am approved too

I am EB1 (OR) India, filed in VSC in Sep 05, xfered to TSC in March 07, filed WOM in May 07, had to file reply to MTD in Aug07, spent all this money to some general benefit (My WOM case is one of thousands that USCI and FBI got fed up
with

LOL