LUD on 10/31 in CSC & Reinstate the old message

Same status - received 4 e-mails (2 for me and other 2 for wife). LUD changed from 08/16/06 to 10/31/06 LUD.

Just called 1-800 number and found old message reinstated.

i485 RD/ND - 1st week of Jan-2005.
1st FP (Code 1) - Feb-2005.
2nd FP (Code 3) - Mar-2005.
3rd FP (Code 1) - scheduled for Oct 2006

Do not read too much in these old messages.
My GC was approved 6 months back and I-131 few weeks before GC approval.
Yesterday, I again got mails for I-131 approvals with old timestamp.
I think there was some problem with USCIS website at that time.

xyr and srika : pls provide updates

Hello XYR888 and Srika65,
Please update that what happened after the recent events you mentioned and what are your priority dates and EB category.

I have the sam ething happened, LUD changed with old message. However, today when I listened to 1-800 message...is is same as you guys reported..like "All processing of finger prints" have been completed and the case is with Laguna Niguel... ....same as you reported....

Spouse LUD is not changed at all...

My congressman did send my request to FBI 2 weeks back...it is hard to belive that it worked so fast...if we assume that NC gor cleared...I called my lawyer and hse also could not tell me anything solid...so have you guys heard anything more about cases now ? or did u receive anything in mail ? like 2nd FP notice or any RFE ?

Bummer

Here is the bummer...I just returned from INfopass appointment and the officer told me that my name check is still pending...so last massive LUD update was nothing to do with Name check cleared or anything like that...I think it was a system wide maintenance LUD change.

I am EB2 / iNDIA with PD as Feb2001 AND MY NAME CHECK IS PENDING SINCE 07/2005. So it is more than 16months now.

I have already engaged my congressman, who is following up with FBI...however I am seriously thinking about filing WOM . WHat is the best link to follow to know how to file a Writ of Mandamus (or whateever...also sometimes referred as WOM).

Should I get first FOIPA record before filing WOM or should I start in parallel ?

Any help will be appreciated.

-Dude :mad:

again lud change after 10/31

today I saw lud change for both my I-140 and I-485 . my I-140 was approved long before.

anyone with similar cases?

dude40004-

my case seems similar to yours . last month I inquired they told me that my NC is pending since June'2005.

To eb2IndPD2001

Yes EB2Ind,

Our cases looks so similar. I do not have LUD changed on I-140...other than the global one which changed for everything on 08/26/2006.

Recently I got the LUD changed on only my I-485 on 10/31/2006...and I thought that NC might have been cleared. I took an Infopass and the person told me that it is still pending.

hi dude40004,

In my case the LUD for 140 changed on 11/7 and LUD for 485 changed on 11/7,11/8 . Is there any change on your side. If possible please update your signature

thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
changed LUD after I got emails with the same messages ! But I am not sure...

Hello.

My LUD is changed to 11/09/2006 :confused: . the previous LUD was 10/31/2006 with the same messages you received by the emails...

But I am not sure why this LUD is changed because I just called the national service center and talked a lady who is a representative on 11/08/2006...

My NC is pending since April 2005. I got this info from a senator office.
The senator office told me on the letter FBI requested to wait for 90 days for the next inquiry. I got the letter around two weeks ago...

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Staying on 11/09/2006 ...

Hello,

I checked my status on the internet today. The LUD stays on 11/09/2006.
Please post your experiences if you have similiar experiences with my experience ...

Thanks