LUD on 10/31 in CSC & Reinstate the old message

xyr888

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I just got a LUD today in CSC, 10/31/2006 and the online message reinstate the old one of 2004.
````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
On December xx, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.".
`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I made an inquiry in July and the message changed to " On July xx, 2006, we responded your request for more information on your case..." Now it changed back.

In NSC & VSC, a bunch of people got the e-mails which are similar to this situation, but I do not receive any e-mails.

Anyone in CSC receive LUD today and message change? What does it mean?

I just got 2 e-mails which have the same old message as online minutes ago. Both my wife and kid did not receive any lud.

the same

The same thing happened to me. Two emails indicate that an old message replaces a new one corresponding to my last inquiry. Called 1-800-375-5283 for current case status. My case status was not been able to found last week. Now it said my case was approved on 10/11/2005. It is absolutely wrong. We got a letter of fingerprint on that day, not an approval letter. We got another fingerprint letter in September, and made code 3 on 9/28. USCIS seem like a mystery for us to interpret and predict.

one more point

The email says "the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case", but the 1-800 says "approval" only. I think the email is right.

Same with me.

xyr888 said:
I just got 2 e-mails which have the same old message as online minutes ago. Both my wife and kid did not receive any lud.

Me too got 2 emails and message is reverted similar to yours this happend only for my case, spouse case do not have a LUD.

Additional info. we both did fingure printing end of last month.

PD: Aug/2001
EB-3
485 FD: Dec 2004

I got LUD today too 10/31 but no message change since 10/26 the day the message reverted to when they recieved the response to RFI /ast June 2005.

Same here

I got an LUD on 10/30 for my case (primary applicant) only. A bunch of email followed with the old status. The phone system, which was unable to find the status for my case for last few years, is able to repeat the old status now.

Let's try to find the common thread among the cases. I have my details below. Can others post theirs too so we can detect a pattern or something ?

-PD Oct 2001
-Own Labor
-India
-EB3
-485 RD Dec 2003
-Was stuck in name check for months
- Recently applied for EAD/AP renewal

Okay, I called 1800 for my case and I got a new message below.

"All reviews of your fingerprint related to your I-485 have completed. Your case is in Laguna Niguel. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.".

same for me

kingroom said:
Why you said "NC cleared"? My online message is also as xyr888's. But I was told 10/13/06 that my case is still pending FBI NC.

I also got LUD and emails with old message "On February 18, 2005, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."

My name check was still pending 10/27 as per infopass. No LUD or email for my wife.

VitalSystems: Why do you think that this is indicator of name check being cleared ?

Hi.

Pls think carefully, What they can Review,
FP, NC or what and read following.

"All reviews of your fingerprint related to your I-485 have completed.'

vitalsystem said:
Hi.

Pls think carefully, What they can Review,
FP, NC or what and read following.

"All reviews of your fingerprint related to your I-485 have completed.'

I just called 1-800.... The message should be

" OUR review of ...HAS been completed. The processing will be continued...."

I also got my old message back last week. does this mean something? last time I checked they told me my case is pending in NC.

eb2indpd2001 said:
I also got my old message back last week. does this mean something? last time I checked they told me my case is pending in NC.

I dont think it means anything.And this is not happenening just at CSC.It is happening in other centers too. Check out the other message threads.Looks like a glitch. Also I got the LUD too and the emails with the old message.My namecheck has cleared way back in April 2006.So I dont think it means anything.

LUD dated 10/31

I have also received 2 e-mails which have the same old message online messages. But my wife and kids did not receive any LUD.

I have checked the 1-800 and message is as follows.

"All reviews of your fingerprint related to your I-485 have completed. Your case is in Laguna Niguel. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.".

My Priority and ND:
Labor Priority : 05/15/2003
I-485 ND : Nov 2004
EB2 - India