LUD Not Changing

PHSESAaug

Registered Users (C)
Did my FP1 on 10/20 LUD Changed a couple of times and then a LUD change on 11/18. Since then LUD did not change. Message still says FP received. Anyone in the same boat?????? When do you think my 485 will be approved.

My RD is 7/30/2003.

Bye.

PHSESAaug said:
Did my FP1 on 10/20 LUD Changed a couple of times and then a LUD change on 11/18. Since then LUD did not change. Message still says FP received. Anyone in the same boat??????
See my sig. Lots of LUD changes and then an RFE.

PHSESAaug said:
When do you think my 485 will be approved.
:D Thats a good question. On a serious note, you never know. You might be approved tomorrow or may be an year from now. But, based on your FP, just taking a rough guess, you should expect to hear something on your case by mid-jan cuz december would probably be verrry slow at VSC.

Good luck.

PHSESAaug said:
Did my FP1 on 10/20 LUD Changed a couple of times and then a LUD change on 11/18. Since then LUD did not change. Message still says FP received. Anyone in the same boat?????? When do you think my 485 will be approved.

My RD is 7/30/2003.

Bye.

i am in the same boat...at least seek solace in the fact that your message still say FP received...Mine says "Application for 485 received on blan blah date...its is taking us blah blah days to process this kind of application.."
Not sure what to make of it .....
Please see my signature for other details...RDis 29 Jul2003...ND is Aug 12 2003 ...

Cheers