LUD guranteed for an approval

Sri_know

Registered Users (C)
Hello All,
After observation on lot of cases, having an LUD is leading to case ready for approval in 1 or 2 months. Having no LUD is not a guarantee, but there were some approved cases.
thanks,
Sri

Hope this is true.;)

Hello All,
After observation on lot of cases, having an LUD is leading to case ready for approval in 1 or 2 months. Having no LUD is not a guarantee, but there were some approved cases.
thanks,
Sri

You guys will be approved bt end of sep'07, Who had LUDs in Aug/Sep.... for sure.... except for some address chance folks....

LaborBadhi, I will have to personally treat you if this turns out to be true. I am hoping all the folks who have been waiting for quite (??) some time now should be get approved.

You guys will be approved bt end of sep'07, Who had LUDs in Aug/Sep.... for sure.... except for some address chance folks....

I don't think that you can generalize that LUDs mean an approval. In my case, the only LUD I ever had was for my 485 after FP. After that the next LUD was an approval. But I never applied for any Labor etc.

Same case for my wife too.

Hope its true

Well we shouldnt generalize it but it looks like this has been the trend lately.

Sri_know, good observation, although not generalizable (explanation will be issues with individual cases, i-e not exactly ready for approvals)

I notice those who had LUD around mid August are getting approvals in 2-3 weeks and those who got LUD around 8/25-31 are getting approvals in 1-2 weeks....

the next batch of folks are those who are getting LUD in first week of September...

LUD 9/7 and got approval 9/11:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Still waiting for magic email and don't know how long!!

I hv also one of the older PD and have few LUDs in Aug, and waitting and waitting and waitting for magic email and don't know how long I have to wait!!! Pl. best wishes for my approval !!!

PD: June 2001
I485 ND/RD: Apr. 2005
2nd FP: July 2007.
LUDs: 7/24;8/13/8/14;8/21;8/22;8/29;8/30

Lud

I had an LUD On 08/23 but I do not see any approval or any further update on my case after that.

LUD does mean for sure some thing happening with the case. It could be good/bad.

The last LUD I had before I was approved on 9/7 was 8/24...I also lost my hopes almost...Bottomline, we don't know how long it'll take to get the approval after LUD...BUt in general, LUDs are almost always a good sign.

Hope so.. I'm still waiting. I was getting really excited and now a little let down. I know that still there is time, but it does seem each day checking the site and nothing happens is even more depressing than the last.

Guys check out my signature. Any predictions..............

-Still

Really I think it's anybodies guess. I wish I knew as I'm still waiting too. One thing that I noticed that's different on mine is that my wife and I seems always to have the same LUD's.

Anyway good luck.

No rhyme or reason

My husband and I were getting everything together, fingerpringts, EAD, LUD's until he got one on 8/17/07 and I didn't. On 8/21 he got approved. I have spoken to many IO's and they always say that, while they don't process them together, they don't like to keep families apart....not really proving that I suppose.
Really - I wish there were some formula we could figure out...then, we would have the golden ticket I suppose!

Really - I wish there were some formula we could figure out...then, we would have the golden ticket I suppose!

For a while it did look like the two lud deal was a good indicator of a gc approval. However, I'm beginning to get a bit more cynical about this and it hasn't worked up to yet in my case.

I going to hope for the best and see when it comes.