LUD for I-140 changed after approval.

GCALABAMA

Registered Users (C)
I saw yesterday that LUD for my already approved (I-140) changed to 12/14/2004.
There is no change to I-485 LUD.
I do not know what this means. I hope they are not putting aside the approved I-140 which fall in retrogression category so that they do not have to see the I-485 for the next how many years??.

The same thing happened to me. My I-140 was approved on 12/14/04 and the LUD changed again on 12/15/04. Puzzule me too.

don't worry about LUD changing, it changes many times after an approval.

Between 140 and 485 approvals, it takes anywhere from 0 days to 2 months..

Guys,

I am from VSC. I too had the same situation. However my 140 was approved on Sep 28.

Holmes,

Do you know of any such other cases. I hope it is not a cause for concern.

Thks,

Yeppo

most of the other cases that with long gaps I have heard of are from this forum. I spoke to my lawyer and I was told that it is perfectly normal for there to be a gap between the 140 and 485.

In my own circle of friends, I have seen the 140 and 485 approvals to be within 15 mins, 1 hr, 2 days and 10 days :) Talk about trying to predict how TSC works!!

Just relax, don't worry too much. I have been where you are, itching to get free and it WILL happen. Just give it time. Take 2 weeks as the standard gap between 140 and 485 and you will be plesantly surprised.

Relax....

No my worry is that just the 140 date has been changing that too 3 months nearly after approval. I already am into my EAD...

Rgds,

Yeppo