LUD Date Change for AC21 Case. Please clarify

gc_aug_05

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

I changed my job end of last month after consulting with a famous attorney, that my case is a valid "AC21" case/
My I140 was approved back in April 02 and I485 was filed in Aug 2003.

Currently, I have the original AC21 type letter from my employer and also signed the G28 for subsitution. In the mean time, I observed that the LUD date has changed on Sept 13th for all my pending cases (I140 that approved more than 2 years back, pending I485, My old approved EAD application, my current EAD application). None of the messages have changed since the last update.
Has anybody come across a similar type of situation?

I am not sure for this update and I am having a bad feeling about this. Maybe my prev. employer has sent a notice to INS that I140 be revoked, or may be it is something else. The issue is till the G28s are filed (that will be done in another weeks time along with AC21 letters etc), INS will correspond with my old Company Attorney and this lady is unreachable.
My current attorney says, that by law if such a thing is done, I should be informed. Can you guys suggest any steps that I can take apart from sending the AC21 letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
file G28 papers ASAP..
I believe you cannot do anything if you have already sent the Ac21 papers( which you did) hey it could be that somebody touched your case and you might get approved soon. i believe you did your FP too..if so sit tight and relax..

same thing happened in my case as well. I called my ex-lawyer to find out if my ex-employer has done anything but that wasn't the case.
Later I found (by calling INS customer service) that someone might have opened my file (as they are adjusting I-485 pretty fast now a days) just to work on it.
In my case my FP wasn't done with LUD happened.

Guys, thanks for your replies. I have done my FP, and my case is filed from NSC. I dont think NSC started looking into 03cases yet. One Odd man out gets a 2nd FP, RFE or apporval in a rare case. However, it is great if file is touched. I have changed addresses 2 times (from state under TSC to CSC state currently). Best of Luck to all you guys
I have a hired a famous attorney, who might be busy working on many other cases like mine. I know they will give the best guidance and follow best rules, but they can be slow sometimes (when we really need them to do something ASAP)